+ Reply to Thread

RIP Richard Hatch

If you are here you are into Scifi you may not be old enough to know Richard Hatch know mostly for the Original BSG 1978 and the re-imagined version. To the loss of a great actor and SciFi advocate he will be missed. SO SAY WE ALL!

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-38904586

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0368745/b..._=nm_ov_bio_sm

-kacha
    Clan: Tears of Defiance <founder>
    EGO: 6000

Sig by Tauriiel

R.I.P. Didn't know this...thanks.

I was only watching an old episode of The Streets of San Francisco the other day with him in it.
    Remember watching it as a kid to, where do the years go lol.

NOLA ♫ In my frigidaire, behind the mayo, way in the back, see you tonite for a midnight .. ;D
    R.i.p ~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Bentu View Post
    I was only watching an old episode of The Streets of San Francisco the other day with him in it.
    Remember watching it as a kid to, where do the years go lol.
    The Streets of San Francisco that takes me back Karl Malden (still looked old) and a young Micheal Douglas thanks for the flashback Bentu. Like you said where to the years go.

Sig by Tauriiel

Quote Originally Posted by kacha View Post
    The Streets of San Francisco that takes me back Karl Malden (still looked old) and a young Micheal Douglas thanks for the flashback Bentu. Like you said where to the years go.

I'm currently watching loads of golden oldies on cbs reality channel which is one of my free view channels.

Bonanza and High Chaperael are other favourites.

Yeah, there's lots of these US shows on CBS Reality - I don't think I could take The Streets of San Fransisco seriously (especially the Arnie episode) and that jump cut intro gives me a headache LOL.

I was/am a BSG fan and it's sad to hear about Richard Hatch - I would be cool to see old 13th Colony outfits:

and the helmet:

and how about the motorcycles?

We already have Cylon costumes in game:
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    The official community is a space where anyone may speak their mind freely without being subject to a personal or verbal attack from another. When posting, please be considerate of other people's viewpoints, even if you do not agree with them.

Treat suggestions as you would wish your suggestions to be treated (•‿•)
    "Compassion for all living beings is not a weakness, it is a strength"

Quote Originally Posted by Light Energy View Post
    Yeah, there's lots of these US shows on CBS Reality - I don't think I could take The Streets of San Fransisco seriously (especially the Arnie episode) and that jump cut intro gives me a headache LOL.

I was/am a BSG fan and it's sad to hear about Richard Hatch - I would be cool to see old 13th Colony outfits:

and the helmet:

and how about the motorcycles?

We already have Cylon costumes in game:

Great pics Light! The Cylon outfit and title I explained to many ppl what the title meant. Being an episode title from the original BSG series.

http://jeffords3.blogspot.ca/2011_11_01_archive.html

Sig by Tauriiel

Quote Originally Posted by kacha View Post
    Great pics Light! The Cylon outfit and title I explained to many ppl what the title meant. Being an episode title from the original BSG series.

http://jeffords3.blogspot.ca/2011_11_01_archive.html
    Thanks! Yeah, that is one of my favourite episodes (at least as my memory serves me watching it when I was a wee lad).

I remember when the movie "Cowboys & Aliens" came out, critics were saying it was a new genre, and I was thinking "no it ain't!" . We had BSG episodes like the “The Lost Warrior” and series like TNG, Red Dwarf and Firefly doing it well before . I'm sure there are other examples, even things like John Carter of Mars had a flavour of it.