+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: BMG Update to PTS

Quote Originally Posted by Wagner Serrato View Post
    Congratulations.
    But don't forget to balance a cure with the damage and that will be the same.
    And when to use to increase the efficiency of Overcharge healing of BMGs. And if the synergy has% dmg that BMG receive the percentage in cure.
    And if you have Spike DMG which also increase the cure.
    Mornings.
    Can not forget to keep confusion at the hospital.
    After that, increase productivity and improve time BMGS. Pharmaceutical Owns % DMG.
    However, if the DMG main grain.

Destro, thank you, I believe whatever you did fixed it.

bmg vfx are much better thanks a bunch. Please do something similar with the masscannons those are so annoying
    professor chaos69
    founder chaos crew pc/na
    http://joinchaos.weebly.com/
    all players welcome
    200 active members daily and growing
    5-25 in clan team speak at any time

It's great that there is a fix for the visual issues . Since the revamp both the damage and heal per second needs a serious buff . Also nanos
    YUE EGO 6000
    MEEE EGO 6000
    M3 EGO 6000
    Jill meoffer 6000
    187 SYNDICATE MAXED
    (FOUNDER )

AND DEFENDING CHAMPIONS OF PVP
    Psn bt32583

While the mastery will update?

When the buff be serious?
    Quote Originally Posted by nick145 View Post
    I love the guy slinger weapons for some unknown reason... I may have a problem

Maybe late but I have a question with bmg next update, they fix the bad work of bmg with some syns example reload with quatermaster syn, heal/dmg speed with cannoneer syn, heal/dmg distance with stalker syn and the syn I hatred in bmg rolling thunder syn bmg dnt recibe ammo bonus.

oh I miss the reload mod, 0.5 reload never up/down.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis91 View Post
    Maybe late but I have a question with bmg next update, they fix the bad work of bmg with some syns example reload with quatermaster syn, heal/dmg speed with cannoneer syn, heal/dmg distance with stalker syn and the syn I hatred in bmg rolling thunder syn bmg dnt recibe ammo bonus.

oh I miss the reload mod, 0.5 reload never up/down.
    First, qm synergy does help the reload on a bmg. The card may show 0.5 but in reality it's more like 2.0-2.5. Cannoneer hasn't worked properly (at least as far as I've seen) with bmgs and they have stated that the range from stalker was after the initial link. Rolling thunder is useless on a bmg and doesn't provide any bonus.

Hi tks kon, i don't use bmg much but this help me to know better how works the bmgs.

Just wondering if this update has the confidence of the testers as in are they happy with it pre release and has there been a buff to dmg, if there has been a buff to dmg does a spanner protector negate it?