+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: BMG Update to PTS

1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

BMG Update to PTS

A new update is now live on PTS, and contains the following:

BMG UPDATE
    BMG particle effects have been overhauled to reduce agitation with being healed by a BMG:
    • Reduced the intensity of BMG healing beam
    • Reduced the size and distortion caused by Spanner Protector (hex bubble)
    • Revamped the syphon nano proc effect that occurs when you are being healed by a BMG

We want players to actively test these new updates to BMGs, so please provide any feedback about whether these updates solve some of the problems with being healed by a BMG.

Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    A new update will be live on PTS shortly, and contains the following:

BMG UPDATE
    BMG particle effects have been overhauled to reduce agitation with being healed by a BMG:
    • Revamped the syphon nano proc effect that occurs when you are being healed by a BMG

We want players to actively test these new updates to BMGs, so please provide any feedback about whether these updates solve some of the problems with being healed by a BMG.
    i would like to also suggest a major increase in overall bmg damage, i am glad to see this happening for the better of in game stability, but while we are on the topic of bmgs they are severely lacking in stopping power.

how about revamping the syphon nano proc effect that occurs when you are being healed by all syphon guns

Looking forward to seeing how this pans out with multiple bmg users, let you know soon!

5.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    how about revamping the syphon nano proc effect that occurs when you are being healed by all syphon guns
    This is exactly what we did. All syphon nano procs will have the new update.

This is exactly what we did. All syphon nano procs will have the new update.
    the bio hellbug chain procs the c.e syn snare . and the syphon on the jp cankers seems it doesnt have a cool down.

I will definitely be testing this. Will you guys be doing character copies?

A new update is now live on PTS, and contains the following:

BMG UPDATE

Can you guys also buff the bmgs so that they would do some considerable amount of healing . I will admit that I hate bmg leachers but I would hate them less if their bmgs were actually useful in doing its job. As of now the bmg has no purpose because all lifesteal weapons heal you at a considerably higher rate than a bmg from 2-4x more healing than the "healing" tool does.

Its great to see that improvements to the BMGs are being implemented on the test server.

Destromathe, could you also take a look at this thread, if and when you are able?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    The official community is a space where anyone may speak their mind freely without being subject to a personal or verbal attack from another. When posting, please be considerate of other people's viewpoints, even if you do not agree with them.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    [ Things I'm looking for... ]
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    aka Lara Vonash on PC EU, 6K EGO - Where Is The Love? / Let's Work Together

Just wondering, is this an actual nerf to BMGs healing or just a visual dampening of its effect?