+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: BMG Update to PTS

Willbe nice to add moob agro on healers si no1 can stay afk on spot😈

Can you please decrease mass canon blinding blast to?

A buff would be nice. takes forever to master or lvl bmgs

Any chance of getting the Cymatic Empowerment snare to work in PVP?
    DYNASTYKRIS
    EGO RATING: 6000
    CLAN: DYNASTY SMASH CLUB
    MEMBERS: 2500

nice job on the BMG works good now you can barely see the golf ball can you do something with the vfx and the white and blue of the Mass Cannon it looks like a strobe light

Cheers, the new BMG effects are a huge improvement. Hopefully we'll see Mass Cannon explosions toned down a bit in the near future as well.

Also, I had an idea regarding spikes and how bright and in-your-face the icons (the ammo/damage/etc. icon at the top of the spike) are when placed. If you increase the height of spikes so that the icons are a few feet higher, that way they are no longer perfectly in our camera's view, it'd help a lot with being able to shoot while standing near them and still see clearly.

Edit: Made an imgur album of how annoying Spikes can be when they're too close to your camera. Also the first two images are a before/after of how I think raising the height could fix the issue dramatically. Ignore the quick and ****ty job I did editing the image.

http://imgur.com/a/lb4oQ
    PS4: iBoba_Fett-x
    Steam: Zach Fett

Well done the guy that kept rarnock healed with the spanner protector in the last live stream, it was making me laugh when I was watching it, thinking rarnock must be getting annoyed not being able to see any thing lol, it seems to of done the job

Thanks for the bmg updates trion, now we just need mass cannons and the lobbers (pride) effect looking at
    PC NA

Quote Originally Posted by Declorean View Post
    Just wondering, is this an actual nerf to BMGs healing or just a visual dampening of its effect?
    Pretty sure, from the OP, its just a visual tweak

Quote Originally Posted by iBoba Fett View Post
    Also, I had an idea regarding spikes and how bright and in-your-face the icons (the ammo/damage/etc. icon at the top of the spike) are when placed. If you increase the height of spikes so that the icons are a few feet higher, that way they are no longer perfectly in our camera's view, it'd help a lot with being able to shoot while standing near them and still see clearly.
    Great idea! Alternatively they could be turn invisible after a few seconds, whilst maintaining the radial pulses.

Another option would be to make them really short studs, only a few inches tall. The radial pulses would still appear on the ground for anyone wanting to make use of them. Currently, I find ducking or moving in front of the spikes is the simplest workaround.

Quote Originally Posted by Antony Harrist View Post
    Well done the guy that kept rarnock healed with the spanner protector in the last live stream, it was making me laugh when I was watching it, thinking rarnock must be getting annoyed not being able to see any thing lol, it seems to of done the job

Thanks for the bmg updates trion, now we just need mass cannons and the lobbers (pride) effect looking at
    Yes I saw that and thought it was rather timely as there were a couple of threads on them recently.

Guess that was why his shield didn't break.

Congratulations.
    But don't forget to balance a cure with the damage and that will be the same.
    And when to use to increase the efficiency of Overcharge healing of BMGs. And if the synergy has% dmg that BMG receive the percentage in cure.
    And if you have Spike DMG which also increase the cure.