+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Blockade Fail

Blockade Fail

Hellbug major currently running on NA at Millbrae Plaza is floating 75 feet or so above ground. Okay, you say, so what it looks stupid, just kill it. Yeah, the little bugger is scripted to rise above the top, well he does that and he's doing it from his normal spawn site, so he's permanently stuck inside the casing, completely immune to anything as all damage is impacting the casing and not him.

Yesterday the final Progenitor major floated off into never-never land and it hung up and wouldn't complete. That issue has been around now for years, I'll add that to my ignore list since it's not being dealt with.

Pics or it didn't happen

Oh I'm sure it didn't happen, everyone there all imagined it. It's the phases of the moon, those chinese monkeys or something doing it, not glitched code.

edit: I see they're making changes, adding things and stuff. Hell they tweaked the drop rate, must have because in a week I've seen more oj's than I ever did before playing for months. Why aren't the glitches being dealt with? Why is it always the new shiny gets the attention and let's hide the disgraceful things under the stairs and ignore them. The game is an unwanted child, being used for child support checks and otherwise left to fend for itself.

I've seen what causes things like this to happen. It takes some timing but if someone hits the hive at the exact right second it'll launch the hellbug in the air.