+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Livestream Q&A Answers

Q: Would it be possible to implement some kind of a system to prevent players from pulling duplicate karma jackpots?
    A: This is something we are reviewing. We want people to be able to get more out of say breaking a jackpot.

Q: when will a better buff to syphon and electric nano? (?)
    A: syphon was buffed recently and we are happy where it is at. Electric still has its specific role, so we do not plan to make any changes to it.

Q: when arkbreaks weapons will receive supreme and reroll? (?)
    A: These weapons will not ever be upgradeable to supreme. We are still looking into replacing the warmaster weapons with new ones in an upcoming update.

Q: Is there any planned content this year after armistice?
    A: We have new events planned until the next cycle, which will be july. After that we will be working on future content and will update when we have more information.

Q: once the ark cycle is complete (year round events) will other in game events (sieges/incursions/emergencies) receive updating?
    A: Yes we are definetely looking into updating things like sieges.

Q: When will expo weapons get replaced?
    A: We just added all new shields so this will not be in our radar for a little bit. But we should be doing it in the coming months.

Q: Can we get the Epidemic bundle back to the bitstore again? The one with the green br !
    A: We have re-released bundles in the past, and hope to do so again. We have no time frame for when this might happen.

Q: Can we get an increase to the amount of ammo available? Everything needs atleast 25-50% more, whilst LMG needs 50-75%.
    A: We are very happy with where ammo values are, and we just recently buffed patron ammo pools.

Q: Will we possibly get more levels for guns past lv20? Maybe to 25 or 30.
    A: This is something we may do.

I took these all from a very blurry screenshot of the Q&A paper they were holding in the stream.

thank you lnstantlatte‎, i would have missed these altogether had you not posted them

yee

Thanks, lnstantlatte! I was going to screen capture the livestream for that very purpose...saves me the time.

I was expecting Destro or Fasti to post these on the forum somewhere, after the livestream ended...perhaps they forgot

Edit: I was re-watching the livestream and noticed a few (slight) differences on the piece of paper Destro held up, so thought I might as well include the blurred image and an updated/amended transcript (again thanks to lnstantlatte for doing most of the work already).

Q: Would it be possible to look into implementing some kind of a system that prevents us from getting duplicate karma jackpots unless we’ve already pulled all current event jackpots?
    A: This is something we are reviewing. We want people to be able to get more out of say breaking down a jackpot.

Q: When will a better buff to syphon and electric nano? (sic)
    A: Syphon was buffed recently, and we are happy where it is at. Electric still fills its specific role, so we do not plan to make any changes to it.

Q: When Arkbreaks weapons will receive Supreme and reroll? (sic)
    A: These weapons will not ever be upgradeable to supreme. We are still talking about replacing the warmaster weapons with new ones in an upcoming update.

A: We have 3 new events planned until the next cycle, which will be July, so keep an eye out. After that, we are working on future content, and will update when we have more information.

Q: Once the
    Ark cycle is complete (year round events), will other in game events (sieges/incursions/emergencies) receive any updating?
    A: Yes we are definitely looking into updating things like sieges.

A: We just added all new shields, so this will not be in our radar for a little bit. But we should be doing this in the coming months.

Q: Can we get the Epidemic bundle back in the bitstore again? The one with the Green BR!
    A: We have re-released bundles in the past, and hope to do so again. We have no time frame for when this might happen.

Q: Can we get an increase to the amount of ammo available? Everything needs at least 25-50% increase, whilst LMG needs 50-75%.
    A: We are very happy with where ammo values are, and even recently buffed several ammo pools like rocket launchers. If you are running out of ammo, we recommend ammo spikes and pack rat boosts (patron as well).

Q: Will we (possibly soon) get more levels for guns to pass over lv20? Maybe to 25 or 30. Give us high lv players something to lv up still.
    A: This is a great idea, and something we may do. However, we have to be careful about power creep, and not increase levels too high.

A: We have new events planned until the next cycle, which will be july. After that we will be working on future content and will update when we have more information.

If a Dev reads this, please clarify. I do believe the original question was asking about new content and meaning such as more maps, different enemies, etc, etc. Not pertaining to new events, which, while we do appreciate, are not really new, just re-cycled.

Evolution or Extinction

Yayy my question got picked again. Last one is mine 😃

Quote Originally Posted by punisher2431 View Post
    Yayy my question got picked again. Last one is mine 😃
    Personally i don't think we need anymore weapon levels. There's no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by instantlatte View Post
    Personally i don't think we need anymore weapon levels. There's no reason.
    Agreed. Fine as is.
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

either way i hope its implemented

Quote Originally Posted by punisher2431 View Post
    either way i hope its implemented
    Why? Explain your reasoning.
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

Quote Originally Posted by lnstantlatte View Post
    Q: Would it be possible to implement some kind of a system to prevent players from pulling duplicate karma jackpots?
    A: This is something we are reviewing. We want people to be able to get more out of say breaking a jackpot.

Q: when will a better buff to syphon and electric nano? (?)
    A: syphon was buffed recently and we are happy where it is at. Electric still has its specific role, so we do not plan to make any changes to it.

Q: when arkbreaks weapons will receive supreme and reroll? (?)
    A: These weapons will not ever be upgradeable to supreme. We are still looking into replacing the warmaster weapons with new ones in an upcoming update.

Q: once the ark cycle is complete (year round events) will other in game events (sieges/incursions/emergencies) receive updating?
    A: Yes we are definetely looking into updating things like sieges.

A: We just added all new shields so this will not be in our radar for a little bit. But we should be doing it in the coming months.

Q: Can we get the Epidemic bundle back to the bitstore again? The one with the green br !

Q: Can we get an increase to the amount of ammo available? Everything needs atleast 25-50% more, whilst LMG needs 50-75%.
    A: We are very happy with where ammo values are, and we just recently buffed patron ammo pools.

Q: Will we possibly get more levels for guns past lv20? Maybe to 25 or 30.
    A: This is something we may do.

I took these all from a very blurry screenshot of the Q&A paper they were holding in the stream.
    thank you, much appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Kiwibird View Post
    This is one of my favorite threads.