+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: PvP ruined

PvP ruined

This ruined and full of glitchs.
    Nano biological effect is to let the player slow now she freezes.
    Fire disrupts the view being that was electrical to do this.
    Pumpking Great Launcher instant death, Evo Sniper instant death, Hibernal Sniper instant death, Vot Nano Fraggers instant death.
    I'm not against making buff synergies.
    But instant death by blast rifle.
    If it is to have a PvP so better remove the pursuits. Why a play and others spend rage.
    Because they're aware of what's going on, but they're not caring.

Rigs ruined pvp way before any of these ... the have nots are moving, shooting decoys ..
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

Someone using an EVO sniper? Nergal them.
    Someone using a nano fragger? Dancer them.
    Someone using a pumpkin launcher? Their parents don't love them.
    Someone using another annoying gun you don't like? Equip a dev rig and a heavy sawed off, go ham.

There are ways around all of the things you've mentioned, just takes practice.

GT "Slurpee xD"
    6k TreyxD, 5k Benzos
    360 NA
    Make surge bolters great again™

Quote Originally Posted by TreyxD View Post
    Someone using an EVO sniper? Nergal them.
    Someone using a nano fragger? Dancer them.

There are ways around all of the things you've mentioned, just takes practice.
    Use OPed stuff to counter OPed stuff?
    It had to be done...
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStrike View Post
    Use OPed stuff to counter OPed stuff?
    It is the way of Trion.
    Ign The Lady74
    PSN bearbug74
    Ego 5700 (Hard Way) 5700 - 5810 (Trion) 5810 - 5991 (Hard Way) 6000 (Trion)
    Clan 187 Syndicate

just get good at pvp? there is always a way to counter. bio? chance is they using a br...smg...insta kill...nano fraggers...dont work at saw range...countered...rigs...dont matter...fire ...roll pumpkin...blur and speed feet...run straight thru...what im getting at is that there is a counter for everything..but that also has a counter...bioed...smg...counter to smg is blur as it gets harder to aim
    6K the Hard Way

yeah SENT rig definatly ruined PVP they need to remove some of those hexagon shaped chips , bad enough when they changed PVP where EVERYTHING does 70% less dmg . then u add fully modded SENT rig adds like another 20% or more then u got the ECH weapons add another 5% or even the MG syn weapons have a passive 5% less dmg taken so leaves u with u doin only 5% of your weaposn overall dmg , may as well goin throwing snowballs they'd do more dmg.

and on top of that someone got blastproof shield or hibernal barrage weapon can literally stand right on top their own grenades and nto take any dmg at all . and trust me ive seen it even to the point i stuck a grenade to a guys face and it did no dmg at all

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Robo View Post
    just get good at pvp? there is always a way to counter. bio? chance is they using a br...smg...insta kill...nano fraggers...dont work at saw range...countered...rigs...dont matter...fire ...roll pumpkin...blur and speed feet...run straight thru...what im getting at is that there is a counter for everything..but that also has a counter...bioed...smg...counter to smg is blur as it gets harder to aim
    He is good at pvp, not so great but he is good enough.Someone could say "then exploit those glitches too" or "then use the same weapons", but he is not complaining because of losing , he is complaining for what is wrong and should not be like that.
    I think that pvp wont be fixed and they should try to enjoy it anyway, as I used to do since I have started playing in 2014 will some others glitches going on.
    Danchou - mdarkraciel

Nerfing Bolt actions ruined pvp. Shoots slow as heck and only takes away a small amount of shields. Veryyy dumb in my opinion. ON EVERY OTHER GAME Bolt actions 1 shot people. But not this one nooo. Pitiful. Next subject, Hibernal sniper takes a supppper long time to charge therefore you should die from 1 shot. It also has a superrrr slow fire rate so there's nothing to complain about on that weapon. It's pretty straight forward, Hit or Miss. However, Im sick of the Shrill glitches and the Bio Glitches. Also there's a glitch when you're shooting sometimes either your bullets go EVERYWHERE even though you're aiming down sights or, When you try to aim your player looks allll the way up and you try to aim again and it keeps doing it. What's the point? Also, I'n my Opinion Rigs shouldn't even be allowed in PVP.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyXombiee View Post
    Nerfing Bolt actions ruined pvp. Shoots slow as heck and only takes away a small amount of shields. Veryyy dumb in my opinion. ON EVERY OTHER GAME Bolt actions 1 shot people. But not this one nooo. Pitiful. Next subject, Hibernal sniper takes a supppper long time to charge therefore you should die from 1 shot. It also has a superrrr slow fire rate so there's nothing to complain about on that weapon. It's pretty straight forward, Hit or Miss. However, Im sick of the Shrill glitches and the Bio Glitches. Also there's a glitch when you're shooting sometimes either your bullets go EVERYWHERE even though you're aiming down sights or, When you try to aim your player looks allll the way up and you try to aim again and it keeps doing it. What's the point? Also, I'n my Opinion Rigs shouldn't even be allowed in PVP.
    [COLOR="black"] Shooters where snipers one-shot with a body shot tend to have incredibly low TTK to compensate so if people miss that shot, they're pretty much dead. Defiance has a "headshot or nothing" meta. As such, Snipers should follow that rule as well.
    If anything, Bolt Actions and Charge Snipers should be the only ones to have one-shot with a headshot capabilities. The fact that semi-autos can do that as well is one of the worst balance decisions I've seen. Assault Rifles are incredibly bad outside of a very niche range once you consider that semi-autos can just one sho someone whereas Assault Rifles and LMGs have to sustain crits, and Bolt Actions are made redundant since they're just worse semi-autos./COLOR]
    It had to be done...
    Spoiler: