+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Armistice 2017 to PTS

1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

Armistice 2017 to PTS

A new update is now live on PTS and contains the following:

PTS Character copy is now open, from 2/28 - 3/3.

The Jackpot box has been updated to provide the new jackpots

NEW EVENT

The Armistice Festival is here for the 4th anniversary of Defiance! Paradise is flooded with events from the previous year. Many new rewards are in store, so celebrate the Armistice Celebration today!

Finish the daily and weekly Defiant Few contracts to earn massively increased Defiance Few reputation. You Will be able to purchase the Armistice Jackpot Weapon Crate from the Defiant Few vendor. Each box costs 1,000 Defiant Few Reputation and will reward you with one, untradable, random Jackpot from any of the 9 previous events from the past year.

NEW LOCKBOX

Get your hands on a brand new lockbox from the Defiance store (only available during Armistice), the Premium Armament Lockbox. These boxes feature two new backpack synergies, 14 JP weapons, and 6 JP shields! They can be purchased directly from the Defiance Store. You can also pick up the non-premium version Armament Lockboxes from an as yet to be revealed way to get them in game!

NEW BACKPACK SYNERGIES

Assault Armament
    [1] On Dodge Roll, +30% Movement Speed for 5s (Cooldown: 15s)
    [2] +15% Nano-Proc Chance / +10% Rate of Fire / +10% Damage
    [3] On Kill, +5% Damage for 10s (Max Stacks: 5)

Guard Armament
    [1] Being hit by an opponent reduces damage taken by 10% for 5s (Cooldown: 15s)
    [2] +10% Nano Resistance / +15% Reload / +10% Lifesteal
    [3] On Dodge Roll, gain 3 ablative armor and +15% Damage for 10 seconds (Cooldown: 15s)

Jackpot weapon types: Mass Cannon, Big Boomer, Blast Rifle, Tachmag Pulser, Wolfhound, Invader, Stingray, Berserker, SAW, SS-2 Ranger, Fragger, Derailer, Mazu Blast Rifle, Heavy Scattergun.

All of the jackpot weapons have names picked by YOU, the Defiance community!

ARMISTICE BARGAIN BOX

The bargain box will not be available on PTS

If you remember our very popular Black Friday Bargain Box from last year, it’s back in action but with a new name – the Armistice Bargain Box. Get tons of loot for a super low price! The Jackpot pool has been updated with new Jackpots. 2 new weapons and 2 new shields replace the previous super rare loot. The chances of getting rare gear has been increased!

NEW WEAPON TYPES

Sol Destroyer: Highly modified BMG. Linking technology has been removed in order to fire a concentrated particle beam. *In addition, the healing unit has been adjusted to provide damage reduction and movement speed which persists for a short time after the connection is severed.

Apocalypse: Fires a nuclear rocket which deals massive damage over a large area in addition to burning and irradiating enemies. *Requires time in aim mode to charge the rocket's propellant.

NEW ELITE LOCKBOX JACKPOT

Oblivion has been replaced with the new Jackpot "Hand of God", a Mazu Blast Rifle!

ELITE AND PREMIUM ELITE LOCKBOX

The Elite and Premium Elite Lockbox has been overhauled. It will now drop loot more consistently across all weapon types, and has had its legendary and epic drop rates increased! The Premium Elite has been increased even further as well!

The Armistice Elite and Premium Elite Lockboxes are back for Armistice only! These boxes will contain a possible drop for ALL of the previous Elite jackpots!

WEAPON UPDATES
    • All BMG damage increased by 10%

As always, thanks for testing, and keep in mind that these notes are not final and subject to change. Also I apologize for the tiny jackpots. I will try and get an updated picture that is larger.

Will the Black Friday JP supreme shields be brought into line with these new shields?

"Mighty fine work, mighty fine." - Cpt. Grant

I'll be hitting the Rolling Blackout arkfalls a lot this year but I appreciate the amount of community input allowed in this Armistice. It's a step in the right direction for bridging the player-developer gap. These weapons are of a decent quality and this is the best backpack synergy I've seen to date. The special BMG and rocket launcher are a great addition; one of the big complaints is the lack of variety among weaponry and this is working to fix that. Notify us ASAP when the method for acquiring the non-bit Armistice box is finalized. I'll be planning ahead for this and all players can expect to see the Snow Nano Trio in the field all this month.

Keep at it; I look forward to more of these projects and the 2017 spin on our events.

Do I have to buy the neclear rocket launcher with bits from the store?

Quote Originally Posted by CCold357 View Post
    Do I have to buy the neclear rocket launcher with bits from the store?
    You have to buy Armistice Bargain Boxes with bits from the store and hope you win the lottery. ;-)
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

Quote Originally Posted by konstantinov View Post
    Will the Black Friday JP supreme shields be brought into line with these new shields?
    I think the BF shields are better then the new ones... did you see the capacity on them 27k. Is this some kind of sick joke... 3 ridiculously stupid jp and one awesome one. I'm no expert but I predict a lot less of these boxes are going to be bought.
    "The only way to beat the RNG is to... Hit it, Repeatedly, Over and Over and Over and Over and Over and Over and OVER again until it spits out whatever it is you want@!!!... Or pay someone else who has!"

"Never argue with an idiot... they bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience!" - Samuel Clemens

NEW ELITE LOCKBOX JACKPOT

Oblivion has been replaced with the new Jackpot "Hand of God", a Mazu Blast Rifle!

** I'm impatient I need this right now **

WEAPON UPDATES
    • All BMG damage increased by 10%
    * time to get 1 spanned traper or 1 frc Tele-spanner.

Axie and jury looks good but the 1st day its overprice all u got lol...
    and the 2nd week nobody now's the way to sell those guns cough **aculeata**

Are the capacities of the Mobile and Mayhem shields correct? I would think they should be 33k like most jackpot ironclad and rhinos.

Quote Originally Posted by Fisherman Joe View Post
    Are the capacities of the Mobile and Mayhem shields correct? I would think they should be 33k like most jackpot ironclad and rhinos.
    Pretty sure they are intended to be mid-cap shields. I'm just hoping the Black Friday shields get the extra plate. I will definitely be trading for one of these shields though. Not too sure on the rocket launcher though. I might trade for it as well but the shield is definitely more important.