+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Armistice 2017 to PTS

Quote Originally Posted by Bentu View Post
    Can you tell us what jps will be available from the Defiant Few Vendor?
    It says it pretty clearly there bentu.

Finish the daily and weekly Defiant Few contracts to earn massively increased Defiance Few reputation. You Will be able to purchase the Armistice Jackpot Weapon Crate from the Defiant Few vendor. Each box costs 1,000 Defiant Few Reputation and will reward you with one, untradable, random Jackpot from any of the 9 previous events from the past year.

Quote Originally Posted by Triggered View Post
    Pretty sure they are intended to be mid-cap shields. I'm just hoping the Black Friday shields get the extra plate. I will definitely be trading for one of these shields though. Not too sure on the rocket launcher though. I might trade for it as well but the shield is definitely more important.
    Hmm, I was planning on spending a lot of money on those crates to try and get one of the shields but not sure now. I wonder what the better shield would be, one with a 35k capacity, a good nano, and 3 plates or one of these with 27k capacity, 2 nanos and 4 plates?

how much do the bargin boxes cost?
    6K the Hard Way

Sig by Tauriiel

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Robo View Post
    how much do the bargin boxes cost?
    Same as the black friday boxes...55 bits
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

can yall make sure the adaptive ar mods are dropping at the right rates. because during that event they werent dropping right at all

the acid bath would be nice in rad and the infector would be nice in fire or electric

I have (re)sent my details for the charaacter copy to Destro.

I wanted to say I'm looking forward to my first Defiance Armistice and in particular to see the Apocalypse (nuclear rocket launcher), Sol Destroyer (unique BMG) and Hand of God (jackpot Mazu).
    Personally, for the first two items, I don't mind if they are being used by someone else, it would just be great to see them in game.

Credit to the Defiance devs for introducing some fresh ideas/weapons!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    The official community is a space where anyone may speak their mind freely without being subject to a personal or verbal attack from another. When posting, please be considerate of other people's viewpoints, even if you do not agree with them.
    ~~~ 6K - PC EU ~~~
    Treat suggestions as you would wish your suggestions to be treated (•‿•)
    "Compassion for all living beings is not a weakness, it is a strength"

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    the acid bath would be nice in rad and the infector would be nice in fire or electric
    We already have a rad mass cannon jp and a fire invader. Make them both bio please.

acid bath with electric kk. and 3 bio jp infectors