+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

'Nades , Loyalty, and Hunter Requisitions.

First: Grenades. What IS the drop rate of these?
    In all my playtime in this game I have had ONE OJ grenade drop (Understanding that this account is a re-roll. I actually started back when the game went free to play).
    On this present account I have taken two toons to 6k, one to 5.2k (so far) AND I have a four toon alt account that I play as well.
    - The number of keyboxes that I have opened is well into the high hundreds by now (if not over a thousand). Have been playing since October 1st.
    The really ridiculous part is watching a Pursuit that requires OJ Grenades sit unachieved well after getting toons to 6k.
    The other annoyance is Hunter Requisitions being tied to the same box which Loyalty is tied to.
    Hunter Requisitions REALLY should be in a box of their own. As I play all my main account toons, and should not have any of them restricted from acquiring something I paid for because another paid-for item has to be accumulated in order to have it`s value realised.
    At present the only way to get Hunter Req`s on all of my toons is to break up my accumulation of Loyalty. - This is (again) ridiculous.
    Wonder if it is something that could be changed...
    PC/NA
    Clan:
    Triade Toons: Tesla Whitenoise, Tex Arcana, AJ Katastrovich.
    "The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down. Of the big lake they call Gitche Gumee".

You get 3 HRs from the weekly box and no loyalty so you can just open those if you don't want to get loyalty on your alts.

i have pulled 3 oj nades since xmas all of them bio

kept the first
    the 2nd lot i lost as soon as got them because i didn't have a full set of nades
    the 3rd i sold for 400k

3 lots of 200 arkforge since january

i also got 4 charge blades since january. ( 2 blue...and...2 purple)
    And 1 oblivion (xmas) but i open 3 or 4 every day

but last 2 or so weeks its slowed right down and lucky to get a t5 weapon.

hope your luck improves.. its all swings and roundabouts

One thing you have to ensure is that all your grenades must be full as any oj nade will simply top up that type if you pull one.
    Other than that I can only suggest get t4 boxes as that's where I get my ojs from.

If you knew that my apologies for trying to teach you to suck eggs lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Bentu View Post
    One thing you have to ensure is that all your grenades must be full as any oj nade will simply top up that type if you pull one.
    Other than that I can only suggest get t4 boxes as that's where I get my ojs from.

If you knew that my apologies for trying to teach you to suck eggs lol.
    T4 boxes is all I pull. Never had any eggs drop :P.
    PC/NA
    Clan:
    "The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down. Of the big lake they call Gitche Gumee".

So far I've opened 158 Elite Lock Boxes and received 1 OJ grenade, and 1 jackpot. Also got 469 blues, 229 purples, and 35 OJs.

When there are no event majors on, It can be a long slog earning 64 keys to open a t4 box. And when u get only 1 epic and the rest blues it can feel pretty dis-hearting. Deff when you earn 4 lots in a day and its the same 1 epic rest blues

But at same time when you do get something unusual like 200 arkforge or oj nades or a jp it gives you a right buzz

And the drive to carry on the grinding

i got 3 over 3 years, fire, bio and last week shrill, all different chars/egos.
    at least they are nades. i got maybe 6 oj weapons, all garbage with garbage synergy.
    i traded to get an oblivion only to win one the next week

should make those lockboxes relevant to the vendor mod location, so like at the sniper mod vendor the t4 lockbox should be sniper-only stuff, with chance to win Axle or Pestilence. at least give us that choice what we want to gamble on.
    also make the "crappy" jackpots have higher odds, like shotgun vendor lockboxes, cthulu pancake, snuggie. that way people can at least try the #3 perk if they have no luck at getting jackpots at other vendors.

Quote Originally Posted by Lake Superior View Post
    T4 boxes is all I pull. Never had any eggs drop :P.
    Mu mains have all t5 nades except ps3 eu and I had to buy a couple from Tau on the na but on the xbx I've had no issues.
    Saying that they're not dropping from every other crate but they are there.

You just have to make sure you top your nades up every time before you buy a t4.
    The last bios I had on ps3 na got taken by claims because no one wanted them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bentu View Post

You just have to make sure you top your nades up every time before you buy a t4.
    The last bios I had on ps3 na got taken by claims because no one wanted them.
    I have been told that they convert whether full or not Bentu.
    I am wondering if that is indeed true.
    I have now been topping them up; but think it's silly that one has to make sure of that to ensure that you get the OJ's when they drop...
    PC/NA
    Clan: