Hi friends... My vote is:

2016 New Frontier Harvest - Ravenous Consumptiom: Decadence
    2016 Neo Votanis Freebooters - Nano Volatility Force: MOTU
    2016 99 Problems - Adaptive Augmentation: EP

Thanks you all.

• 99 problems
    • Rolling Blackout
    • Midsummer Mutiny
    I reject your reality and substitute my own. (A. Savage, Mythbusters)

Toons:
    • Zlovestna angela - LVL 6

Neo Votanis Freebooters - Nano Volatility Force: M.O.T.U
    99 Problems - Adaptive Augmentation: E.P
    SS

i have to ask what synergies will be included BEFORE i make official vote. will it be flames of passion instead of mutigenic gestation and because u did say in video 9 PREVIOUS events and since the new colony courtship wasnt over yet would technically mean last years synergy. plus we just got done with a month of MG synergy . and im sure more peopel would rather FoP than MG synergy

FoP was in last years Armistice so this year will be MG
    "The only way to beat the RNG is to... Hit it, Repeatedly, Over and Over and Over and Over and Over and Over and OVER again until it spits out whatever it is you want@!!!... Or pay someone else who has!"

"Never argue with an idiot... they bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience!" - Samuel Clemens

Neo votanis freebooters, solstice strike, hulker hell. ( or whichever 3 makes me crit/lag the least.)

whatever i want you'are my boss or something else...
    Quote Originally Posted by Menetekel View Post
    FoP was in last years Armistice so this year will be MG
    Sup , yeah u have a point but they says past year events so that includes fop not mg...
    Also srry for another quote...

Quote Originally Posted by Luis91 View Post
    Sup , yeah u have a point but they says past year events so that includes fop not mg...
    The past year refers to all the events since the last Armistice... I would love to see FoP come back but most likely not gonna happen.
    "The only way to beat the RNG is to... Hit it, Repeatedly, Over and Over and Over and Over and Over and Over and OVER again until it spits out whatever it is you want@!!!... Or pay someone else who has!"

"Never argue with an idiot... they bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience!" - Samuel Clemens

Quote Originally Posted by Luis91 View Post
    Don't think of the year as the standatd calendar year (jan-dec). Think of the year as Armistice to Armistice.
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

vote

midsummer
    rolling blackout
    passionate (if its included) if not then hulker hell

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast