+ Reply to Thread

Thread: inventory space

inventory space

every other game ive played inventory space and available space is shared on ALL CHARACTERs such as DC Universe online u buy extended inv/bank space it increases for ALL characters on account. ultimately having char ualready spent obscene amount of bits increasing max inventory then new char only get 45 ( well i get like 72ish becasue of poromo codes from beta and prievious codes) so if these work at expanding all char inv space when these were FREE ....yes FREE . why not ones we actually pay for be available for all characters as well

i keep it simple 1 toon 1 account

i have 255 inventory spaces and always need more. I have mods. I have weapons just to keep more mods.

mods
    mods and more mods

i have almost 400 and with new synergies comin out each month very hard to just let go of weapons u spent so much time modding then extra mods left over once event is over then new event comes and rinse and repeat

Quote Originally Posted by HEIDOHOOOO View Post
    i have almost 400 and with new synergies comin out each month very hard to just let go of weapons u spent so much time modding then extra mods left over once event is over then new event comes and rinse and repeat
    And this is why most players eventually get a second account and buy more inventory slots. Lol

which is why i refuse to buy more inv space , because its a ripoff.