+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fix the Huntmaster Spawn Rate

Just the usual reminder to the dev team that they need to fix the Volge Huntmaster spawn rate. And by that, I mean they need to make it possible to spawn the Huntmaster. The guy never shows up. Ever. I don't think it should be this hard or take this long to fix.

At least give me his address so I can send insulting letters to his home with the hopes that will draw him out.
    Master Huntmaster Hunter

I have never seen one and i have no idea how it looks like lol.

You can find them in the "smash-n-grab" minors. The last time I can recall having that type of minor fall was during HH. I haven't called all that many down lately though but when I do happen to call one down its always the "gualanee" arkbreak.
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

I've done a few hundred of them and only ever seen Gulanee. And no, that's not an exaggeration. I did 10 arkbreaks a day for over a month and never spawned a single Huntmaster.
    Master Huntmaster Hunter

Although it's random where they spawn, I seem to recall when I had smash n grab spawns it was @ the sight up the hill @ BB near kinship plaza, the sight behind kinship plaza near the north radio tower and the sight around Parraba Farm by the ocean...but it's random so....
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

I left the game for a bit because of a glitch, but came back to it late last year. I actually started doing Arkbreaks in August, and from early October to late November, I was calling down upwards of 10 a day. Never saw a Huntmaster. Or even a Huntminor. It actually got to the point where I discovered you can do an arkbreak twice if you're fast enough. I never counted the double-up as an attempt, though. I also tended to skip the arkbreaks in Silicon Valley, because people told me that the Huntmaster never spawned there, even before whatever it is that's made him stay home all this time.

It'd be nice to just experience that part of the game once, you know?
    Master Huntmaster Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Kamonichan View Post
    I left the game for a bit because of a glitch, but came back to it late last year. I actually started doing Arkbreaks in August, and from early October to late November, I was calling down upwards of 10 a day. Never saw a Huntmaster. Or even a Huntminor. It actually got to the point where I discovered you can do an arkbreak twice if you're fast enough. I never counted the double-up as an attempt, though. I also tended to skip the arkbreaks in Silicon Valley, because people told me that the Huntmaster never spawned there, even before whatever it is that's made him stay home all this time.

It'd be nice to just experience that part of the game once, you know?
    I only heard of the elusive Huntmaster because of your posts, Kamonichan (and some old forum posts)!
    In ignorance, I didn't know what I was missing! I just assumed that we always got a Gulanee (even though they have 4 arms on the show).

From all the hard work you put in to trying to track him down, all I can say is, he has probably gone back to the Votanis System! Sadly, I don't think the devs are going to get him back anytime soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Light Energy View Post
    I only heard of the elusive Huntmaster because of your posts, Kamonichan (and some old forum posts)!
    In ignorance, I didn't know what I was missing! I just assumed that we always got a Gulanee (even though they have 4 arms on the show).

From all the hard work you put in to trying to track him down, all I can say is, he has probably gone back to the Votanis System! Sadly, I don't think the devs are going to get him back anytime soon!
    I don't know when or if they'll bring him back, but for now, I just provide a gentle reminder every now and then. The day will come! ...I tell myself.
    Master Huntmaster Hunter

Isn't the Huntmaster found in smash n grab minors? That's what I was told the Volge that spawn the bots in those minors are called. Is their actually a specific minor arkfall named "Huntmaster"?

Yeah, the minor itself is called Smash and Grab, and the boss at the end is either one or sometimes a pair of Huntmasters. But all the minor arkbreaks I've ever called down have been Gulanee [something].
    Master Huntmaster Hunter