+ Reply to Thread

2 bugs to fix....

hi
    i spent first day running from a major to another and noticed 2 bugs that should be easy to fix...
    1st as a daily reward at coit tower we are able to drop for exemple an frc magnum with ion coil synergy i didnt sent any ticket cause i thought they would do a light patch to fix it as they did when ion coil event started a few month back....
    2nd bug is weirder as if a computer does count straight seems 1+1 doesnt make 2..... here are some maths
    after starting the event i went straight to defiant shop to purchase a jp box i had full rep after purchasing
    i had 500 rep left after 1st day i had 126 rep added with the 4 dailies as patron with no rep boost until now all is normal... but tonight when i claimed my daily bonus i was lucky enough to get the 30% soi rep so the rep won should be rep+ 55%.... then when i picked up my defiant mark i should have been paid 10+5 rep instead of13 -_- the after the majors i went to coit tower to collect the rewards i got paid 108 rep instaed of 120.....
    so im writing this message to see if anyone had the same issue before pulling a ticket

i had my df rep stick at 1300 and couldnt get it past that no matter what df contracts i did. But once i brought a df jp that cost 1000 i somehow had 306 rep left.

Do not know where the 6 came from.

+6 rep u must have went through a conflict on sv.... sometimes it counts it even if you re not there when it finishes... tis not the same problem im missing rep just 20rep actually but after 28 day the whole event i hope it wont be 20 rep x28 (560 rep)

9 Boson Contaminator

From Defiant Few vendor i spend 1000 rep 9 times to gain 9 Boson Contaminator. This is A JOKE. REALY THERE IS NO ANY OTHER GUN IN THIS GAME?

Quote Originally Posted by GreekPoor View Post
    From Defiant Few vendor i spend 1000 rep 9 times to gain 9 Boson Contaminator. This is A JOKE. REALY THERE IS NO ANY OTHER GUN IN THIS GAME?
    --

IF this is true it makes a mockery of RNG

Quote Originally Posted by mitch00uk View Post
    i had my df rep stick at 1300 and couldnt get it past that no matter what df contracts i did. But once i brought a df jp that cost 1000 i somehow had 306 rep left.

Do not know where the 6 came from.
    If you're rank 6 with DF the max rep you can hold is 1300