+ Reply to Thread

Defiant Few Accord Daily Bugged?!

Sooooo, aren't we supposed to be getting 1 item and 1 mod for our Accord Daily that we collect at Coit Tower? For the past 2 days I have not received any mods upon collecting my daily for any of my characters on my account at Coit Tower.

Will this be fixed? Are we going to be compensated? In past events I have actually received an OJ mod from event dailies before. As it is right now, everyone in the game is missing out on the chance of an OJ mod from doing dailies. Are weeklies also not going to be giving mods upon completion?

Please fix this issue!

Make that 3 including today.....

i havent heard of any t5 mods dropping either

No mods period are dropping for dailies. Now I've heard that weeklies have been giving 10 keys instead of mods too. That's what I've heard from some Patron Pass holders.

Weekly 5/5 gave NOTHING but the keys , no weapon. atleast for this patron holder.

Quote Originally Posted by Telemachus View Post
    Weekly 5/5 gave NOTHING but the keys , no weapon. atleast for this patron holder.
    Your reward from the weekly is 200 rep and keys...thats all.
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

7.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Calm like a Bomb View Post
    Your reward from the weekly is 200 rep and keys...thats all.
    ^ Correct. This is the reward at this stage. It's the same as last year when the event was live.
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager/Bulldog

Read our forum standards before posting

Looking for help? Contact our support team!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

whatever i want you'are my boss or something else...
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    ^ Correct. This is the reward at this stage. It's the same as last year when the event was live.
    Srry but i dont know why that jk its a reward 200 rep for log all the week and complete the armistice contract?, what its the roll of the four boxes at coit tower?, I'm happy if the boxe hive 1000 rep for buy a random jackpot in the defiant few vendor or maybe at least replace the daily reward with 1 random gun/shield from these new backpack syn nanoless or any state why add 1 random syn gun?
    *Tks for read this just a lot of questions..

Fasti, the point is... where are the missing mods from the Daily Accord gift turn in? They've been there before, but removed this time. We even had a chance, however remote, of earning t5 mods from them for these guns.

Mods dropping off the mobs at these event are despawning before the event ends, before we can ever see them. Each event is only around for 1 week, with the exception of the 3 synergies that will play out in the fourth week. Yet we have JP's from all 9 events obtainable from the 1000 rep Defiant Few crate. It's going to be bloody hard to find good quality mods for them, if at all in some cases for many casual players. These additional mods are needed to complement the 1 mod we get from completing each major final.

Please fix this.

Does anyone else remember Armistice weekly boxes having mods in them because I don't? Just curious my memory could be giing but I don't think there were t5 mods last armistice.
    "The only way to beat the RNG is to... Hit it, Repeatedly, Over and Over and Over and Over and Over and Over and OVER again until it spits out whatever it is you want@!!!... Or pay someone else who has!"

"Never argue with an idiot... they bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience!" - Samuel Clemens