+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: NO messages on screen

NO messages on screen

Hello. As the subject says i dont get any of the green messages on screen:
    - cyber rig message cyber rig message.jpg
    - perk message perk message.jpg
    - synergie message synergie message.jpg

This happens only on this acount. I loged other acount and is working there. At first i tho is a temporary bug but this happens for weeks to my main char. Anyone in same situation ? I sent a ticket also but lately they are verry busy
    Thank you in advance and i wait for your reply

Bump ahead

Well i just got this message :
    GM Decoria Wednesday at 18:42
    Hello,

Thanks for the report regarding this issue. We will be forwarding this along to the Defiance team. Future reports can also be posted on our forums, which can be found below:

http://forums.defiance.com/

These reports will be reviewed by the Defiance team. You will not hear directly back regarding any suggestion or bug, but keep an eye on our forums as all changes will be included in the patch notes.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing Defiance.

Your reference number for this ticket is 848043.

Sincerely,

GM Decoria

Trion Worlds Inc

So on support nothing / On forum nothing / Great job for both employes Trion and Defiance Team in helping me with this. I pay on patron for broken things GREAT JOB

Does DEVs dont care at all ? Why the hell i keep pay for patron and all since no1 is smart enough to solve a problem ....

5.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by ReAPEr1989 View Post
    Hello. As the subject says i dont get any of the green messages on screen:
    - cyber rig message Attachment 10614
    - perk message Attachment 10613
    - synergie message Attachment 10615

This happens only on this acount. I loged other acount and is working there. At first i tho is a temporary bug but this happens for weeks to my main char. Anyone in same situation ? I sent a ticket also but lately they are verry busy
    Thank you in advance and i wait for your reply
    Your attached pictures show these systems to be working. Are these pictures from your character? Is the feature not working for another character? Any extra info you can provide is appreciated.
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager
    PvP Master and Bulldog

Looking for help? Contact our support team!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

I stated clearly :
    This happens only on this acount / this happens for weeks to my main char
    This was posted 10 days ago and no1 gived a damn for this untill now after i sent messages to all the devs on forum and mentioned it about patron.
    Suport not even now solved my problem .
    I managed to solve it myself yesterday with the help of an old player
    Soryy guys but THANKS FOR NOTHING

This part of the forum where we suposed to post bugs and other problems need to be checked dailly so there is no excuse

7.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #7
    I stated clearly :
    This was posted 10 days ago and no1 gived a damn for this untill now after i sent messages to all the devs on forum and mentioned it about patron.
    Suport not even now solved my problem .
    I managed to solve it myself yesterday with the help of an old player
    Soryy guys but THANKS FOR NOTHING

This part of the forum where we suposed to post bugs and other problems need to be checked dailly so there is no excuse
    Hey there. I'm very sorry it took so long to be resolved, but I'm glad you were able to get it working. If the issue was a bug on our end can you tell us what fixed it so we can make sure look into getting it resolved if it comes up again in the future?
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager
    PvP Master and Bulldog

Looking for help? Contact our support team!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

It wasnt a bug it was just a setting message.jpg

I admit that i am a noob and didnt knew about this but you guys shuld know about it and ask me in first place if i have it activated. Well guess no1 is perfect and we all learn from mistakes. I apologize for beeing rude few days ago but i was mad