+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistdMetal View Post
    I was wondering if anyone else has noticed this- I returned to the game after a week absence for family reasons, and when i got in i always check claims- Claims had already Scrapped all the junk that was piled up in claims from theevent stuff- but i did notice something odd- right after login, bypass the welcome screen, see the claims auto salvage message, i went into my claims for Daily Weekly boxes- i only saw it for a moment but there was an OJ link to claim in there that said "name string Missing" or something of that nature, and it disappeared- Do i need to open a ticket when you go live or is that part of what you meant about the problem with them and not live yet?

From what i read here, others have gotten that String Missing and been able to open it, but mine disappeared from my Claims before i could open it, and i didn't get any type of drop from it that i am aware of- no unique or named weapons popped up for me after i returned- all i got for the auto salvage was Scrap and my Daily and Weekly boxes- and Yes i'm Patron. And yes i bought some bit store armistice premium boxes. in general i spend $20 usd a month for patron 30 day, and whats left over buys bitstore boxes-
    20$? 800 bits is 20$ where you live?

Quote Originally Posted by TwistdMetal View Post
    I was wondering if anyone else has noticed this- I returned to the game after a week absence for family reasons, and when i got in i always check claims- Claims had already Scrapped all the junk that was piled up in claims from theevent stuff- but i did notice something odd- right after login, bypass the welcome screen, see the claims auto salvage message, i went into my claims for Daily Weekly boxes- i only saw it for a moment but there was an OJ link to claim in there that said "name string Missing" or something of that nature, and it disappeared- Do i need to open a ticket when you go live or is that part of what you meant about the problem with them and not live yet?

From what i read here, others have gotten that String Missing and been able to open it, but mine disappeared from my Claims before i could open it, and i didn't get any type of drop from it that i am aware of- no unique or named weapons popped up for me after i returned- all i got for the auto salvage was Scrap and my Daily and Weekly boxes- and Yes i'm Patron. And yes i bought some bit store armistice premium boxes. in general i spend $20 usd a month for patron 30 day, and whats left over buys bitstore boxes-
    My question is the following one : The first week of the bargain boxes i had bought 400 + 40 of those bargain boxes and i received something called STRING MISSING in yellow like a suprem item, and when i clicked on it to claim that i received an apocalypse.
    Second week of the bargain boxes i had bought 1000+100 bargain boxes, result of two mayhem barrier but no sign of the yellow STRING MISSING...
    Did she disappeared like for TwistedMetal ? Need clarifications, seriously, from a Dev or someone who work whit or for Trion, before the week-end PLEASE.

Quote Originally Posted by Oumar View Post
    I want my String missing Trion !

LMAO really?

Why did you complain? All I can read here is that you don't understand what's the STRING MISSING about. You've got 2 Mayhem Barrier, that's your STRING MISSING!!! Twice

... *works as intended* ... *asap* ... *care deeply* ...

next:
    https://youtu.be/OeLd0WXqN7M

Project Genom (the better Defiance)

No this is not ! String missing and Mayhem provenance are different.

Facepalm !

... *works as intended* ... *asap* ... *care deeply* ...

next:
    https://youtu.be/OeLd0WXqN7M

Project Genom (the better Defiance)

Quote Originally Posted by No Identity View Post
    Facepalm !
    One facepalm is to low!
    Double...triple....never ending facepalm!

The string boxes where a one time extra roll for all boxes u bought before the increase of the the droprate. All boxes after the increase are get the 5% chance now.
    I am proud of my bad english

Server: PC - EU

Clan: Defiance Topstars

I really appreciate the clear answer, but the face palm because i'm wrong ? This must be the "bad english".

Have a nice weekend my friend :-)
    I am proud of my bad english

Server: PC - EU

Clan: Defiance Topstars

Quote Originally Posted by Cyprix View Post
    Have a nice weekend my friend :-)
    Thanks, you too, and all future visiters.

what ever was done to these boxes mess with the in game loot