+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    what ever was done to these boxes mess with the in game loot
    In what way? Explain.
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

the devs can look at the jp drops and armament box drops rate . and they can clearly see the issue .

the devs can look at the jp drops and armament box drops rate . and they can clearly see the issue .
    So by in game loot are you talking about the horrendous drops and lack of jackpots from the Armament boxes? If so then I agree. I've spent tons of rep on those boxes and haven't recieved really anything worth keeping, less than 10 items from over 7000 rep spent, very few OJs and no jackpots...pretty freaking disappointing.
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

ive spent more than that in rep from 6 toons

ive spent more than that in rep from 6 toons
    I use only 1 toon.

Ok,glad to know that i'm not the only 1 with this impression!
    1st week,before they incresed the jp% a lot of oj shields and a few weaps droped. Now,sometimes only a t4 shield or weap drop,no ojs or jps.

Threw 5,200 bits on this premium armament lock box to test the said 'increased drop rates'... 0 jp. Same when i first tried it, not even a crappy pistol.

Quote Originally Posted by Neoshell View Post
    Ok,glad to know that i'm not the only 1 with this impression!
    1st week,before they incresed the jp% a lot of oj shields and a few weaps droped. Now,sometimes only a t4 shield or weap drop,no ojs or jps.
    ---------
    lol yeah your bang on there.

I was getting a lot of t5 but they dried up