+ Reply to Thread

Repeated weapons in the armory box defiant few

Complicated we get 2 named equals in the armistice box def few, that such trion voices deploy some scheme that causes that if a player wins a named it will not be able to receive it again, or if it receives 2 nameds same one can be tradable.

Yes this has been a common complaint since Armistice non tradable weapon rewards was introduced.

Some method for unlocking duplicated rewards would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Bentu View Post
    Some method for unlocking duplicated rewards would be appreciated.
    Arksalvage! ;-)
    To unlock all untradeables.
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

22 loyalty

Quote Originally Posted by zee_oh_six View Post
    22 loyalty
    Yes, excellent idea! Makes sense to me. 22 loyalty, which we acquire by purchasing a pp, to unlock untradeables. Trion would not be losing any money by that method.
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

Quote Originally Posted by Calm like a Bomb View Post
    Arksalvage! ;-)

No it would have to be a forge charge I suspect as they'll want a chance of a payback from it.

250 loyalty or $175.

Although my opinion is that all jackpots should be untradeable unless they dropped from a bit-store box.

Quote Originally Posted by r1p View Post
    Although my opinion is that all jackpots should be untradeable unless they dropped from a bit-store box.
    Exactly this^^^ guaranteed jp's have caused this game to become mostly about selling them for large amounts of scrip. That's a boring game to me. Why is everyone so infatuated with scrip? Some people will sell every last decent weapon they have for scrip lol. I don't know about anyone else but I like content and projects to work on while I'm in game, not hustling for numbers at the bottom left of my screen lol.
    Xbox360 NA
    IGN: Deadsky720/e6k
    CLAN: The Freakshow