+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Armistice Weapons and Mods

With the Armistice events do the weapons and mods for those particular events drop, like with the Hulker Hell I think it was the Hallowed Point mod to suit the Hallowed weapons.

whatever i want you'are my boss or something else...
    Quote Originally Posted by nugar View Post
    With the Armistice events do the weapons and mods for those particular events drop, like with the Hulker Hell I think it was the Hallowed Point mod to suit the Hallowed weapons.
    Hi u want see back the old syn mods and new ones in armistice, separed in each event for example hulker he'll - the purge,hallowed point and sanguine straction?, sounds nice but u know the blue rain rule..

No, Hulker Hell during this Armistice will only drop mods and weapons from this past years HH event which would be the Sanguine Extraction synergy. I do believe however that Hallowed Point bit crates will be available to purchase from the bit store during that week so if you feel like spending some money you might get the mods your looking for. The same applies to other past synergies as well but those boxes will only be available the week that their corresponding events are active.

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    If that wasn’t enough, while each event is active, all lockboxes that correspond to that event will also be available in the Defiance store for*25% off!
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

That's a bit of a bummer, it would be nice to have the weapons and mods applicable to the events drop, but looks like I'll have to settle for what drops.

That's a bit of a bummer, it would be nice to have the weapons and mods applicable to the events drop, but looks like I'll have to settle for what drops.
    The weapons and mods are applicable to the corresponding events, it's just that the mods and weapons previous from the past year won't be available except from the bit store.

Arkfalls & corresponding synergies
    Week1
    Solstice Strike - Hibernal Barrage
    Nuclear Winter - Isotropic Decay
    Midsummer Mutiny - Malicious Mirage
    Week2
    Hulker Hell - Sanguine Extraction
    Neo Votanis Freebooters - Nano Votality Force
    New Frontier Harvest - Ravenous Consumption
    Week3
    Rolling Blackout - IonCoil
    Colony Courtship - Mutagenic Gestation
    99 problems - Adaptive Augmentation
    Week4
    TBA
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

can you remember which weapons had the Hallow Point and The purge mods on them, just out of curiosity, I know they're old event mods.

can you remember which weapons had the Hallow Point and The purge mods on them, just out of curiosity, I know they're old event mods.
    Hallowed & Blackened Hellfire

in the weekend special boxes you have a chance to loot all past event mods and guns . if you have a pass they are 49 bits each

These dropped from the Hulker Hell and the weapons themselves were Saws, Assault rifle, Tachmag Pulser (I think) Wolf Hound, Semi auto sniper (again not sure about that) there may of been some others but I can't recall.

Quote Originally Posted by Bentu View Post
    These dropped from the Hulker Hell and the weapons themselves were Saws, Assault rifle, Tachmag Pulser (I think) Wolf Hound, Semi auto sniper (again not sure about that) there may of been some others but I can't recall.
    bolt action sniper and a vot blaster