+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    [QUOTE=xSalemx;2001283]I nominate the "Army of Alts" clan.

army of alts hmm, you on pc/na if so how about you place a wager on that statement? here is my wager that says no alt post from my clan above here. whats your wager want to make bet on that statement?

gd.jpg
    professor chaos69
    founder chaos crew pc/na
    http://joinchaos.weebly.com/
    all players welcome
    200 active members daily and growing
    5-25 in clan team speak at any time

Quote Originally Posted by Bentu View Post
    A rule of any clan give away should state that no members of the clan should be beneficiaries of the give away.
    Agreed, and that should also include any of the chosen clans members that have alternate characters not affiliated with the chosen clans.

Quote Originally Posted by xSalemx View Post
    What's the point of hosting if you're the host and the guest.
    Trion can give the clan participants something anyway for volunteering.
    I also agree. Give those clan members a title and unique outfit, that should be plenty for their effort. The rewards to be given out should be distributed amongst the rest of the community with no bias given towards the hosting clans friends.

NOLA ♫ In my frigidaire, behind the mayo, way in the back, see you tonite for a midnight .. ;D
    Quote Originally Posted by professor chaos69 View Post
    army of alts hmm, you on pc/na if so how about you place a wager on that statement? here is my wager that says no alt post from my clan above here.

Attachment 10669
    LOL! Hahahahaha...
    Hint hint: I would of quoted you if I was referring to you.
    Paranoid much?

But sure since you ask, I'll bet a dusty tic tac on it because I care about it as much as you do.
    I'll even attach a picture to show how hard & legit I am over the "internet."
    Here's a Tic Tac & here is some dust.

Quote Originally Posted by professor chaos69
    whats your wager want to make bet on that statement?
    Clearly the kind of people skills to host an event for an entire community. Thank you for showcasing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rashere
    "The inclusion of the daily and weekly contracts were a way for us to ensure that people who were participating in the events didn't get left out just due to pure bad luck with the RNG. Some folks took advantage of that by farming the jackpots with alts and secondary accounts, either to sell or funnel to a single character, which significantly inflated the number of jackpots coming into the world."
    Quote Originally Posted by gaige12
    "People give Trion no incentive at all to fix RNG."

I would go whit Chaos Crew our clan was stronk end keept going even in the hard days! So far if I saw somone need shomthing we helped them out in our clan. People trie to healp eachother out.So far what I saw from this calan was perfect I would prefer stay there that was the best clan so far I was in thay heled people out a biz more then as I saw from Crouns when I was there back in the days.

i have a question,is it possible a leader or officer of a very active clan to submit his clan in case of the founder not using the forums?with is blessing of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Kiwibird View Post
    This is one of my favorite threads.

Quote Originally Posted by TornadoFighter77 View Post
    Well this event is going to suck almost as bad as the bargain boxes. Special treatment at its worst.
    There... fixed that for you.
    PC/NA Arkhunter reporting for duty, sir!

7.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #57
    Quote Originally Posted by W84IT View Post
    i have a question,is it possible a leader or officer of a very active clan to submit his clan in case of the founder not using the forums?with is blessing of course.
    Better to reach out to me with the request to be added so we can look into it. We may not be able to help in every case, but I'm willing to follow up for active clans.
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager
    PvP Master and Bulldog

Looking for help? Contact our support team!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Better to reach out to me with the request to be added so we can look into it. We may not be able to help in every case, but I'm willing to follow up for active clans.
    thank you Fasti for your quick response.
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Kiwibird View Post
    This is one of my favorite threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    How will this event be organized on PS3 EU where only a fraction of the population speak english?

I would like to nominate the "Chaos Crew" clan to take part in this event. They have made this game a whole lot more fun for me personally as well as many other players within the clan. Having them join would definitely be great!