+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Axle from 7th leg vendor 1st day and heresy from 7th leg on different toon on 1st day nothing since
    barely even an oj since mainly 2 blue 2 purple and all crappy guns I would never use

No jackpot from a rep box over here, yet. *sad face*
    1982 Counselor of the Year

pulled Security Blanket guard syn from Thorn Liro vendor today
    xbox 360 NA - GT: peter1187 In-game: petero

Favorite weapons: The Enforcer , Death's Kiss , Laynard , Azathoth

Quote Originally Posted by kettlecooked View Post
    pulled Security Blanket guard syn from Thorn Liro vendor today
    Totally Jealous.... I wanna cry still havn't gotten anything yet lolz. Well two more weeks to keep on trying I guess... and the chase goes on.
    "The only way to beat the RNG is to... Hit it, Repeatedly, Over and Over and Over and Over and Over and Over and OVER again until it spits out whatever it is you want@!!!... Or pay someone else who has!"

"Never argue with an idiot... they bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience!" - Samuel Clemens

Quote Originally Posted by Menetekel View Post
    Totally Jealous.... I wanna cry still havn't gotten anything yet lolz. Well two more weeks to keep on trying I guess... and the chase goes on.
    You're not alone...

Bought $50 18 premium 288 bit armisitce boxes today.

hoping for 1 or 2 guns, but got the worst shield hash brown and had to vendored everythng else.

nothing was usable, respark melee shields or blue nasty guns.

The RNG is strong with these boxes!
    PC/NA
    IGN: -ratpie

Wow

I think every weapon should have a set price. Its not like this game rewards skill, So instead of being able to buy weapons of choice, Or earn them via skill, we have to prey to the RNG god for favors.

This is exactly why i have never brought a box at 2** bits. 13 49bit boxes are my limit. I buy the pp monthly but i'd rather buy a lottery ticket at odd of 64 million to 1

The added 5% drop rate on the boxes was too low. There's too many JPS, coupled with the two different syns, making it doubly worse.

The drop rates from Rep boxes might as well be non existant.

The Defiant few guaranteed box should have been armistice GA/AA syn drops, not random from all the events.

Yeah I agree, the jp pool is too big for a 5% chance box. You've got a 95% chance that you won't pull a jackpot and even if you're lucky enough to pull one, you've only got 0.025% (1/40th) chance that it's the one you were trying to get in the synergy you wanted to get. If my math serves me right, that means you've got a 0.00125% chance to pull the jackpot weapon you want in the synergy you want. (such as a kindness with guard synergy). And that's if they're not weighted. If they're weighted, chances could be a lot worse for weapons like the kindness, acid bath, etc.

It would help if they devs put these 40 in the loyalty vendor.

I keep on seeing posts about 5% chance... that's premium boxes. Is this not about rep boxes... that have in all likelihood a .01% drop chance?
    xbox 360 NA - GT: peter1187 In-game: petero

Favorite weapons: The Enforcer , Death's Kiss , Laynard , Azathoth