+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Calm like a Bomb View Post
    You can get jackpots from those?...lol. (e_e)
    Well supposedly two have been pulled so far... but I think that might have been a mistake
    "The only way to beat the RNG is to... Hit it, Repeatedly, Over and Over and Over and Over and Over and Over and OVER again until it spits out whatever it is you want@!!!... Or pay someone else who has!"

"Never argue with an idiot... they bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience!" - Samuel Clemens

Had most of the vendors maxxed out. Ran my toons around all the Alcatraz vendors and got absolutely nothing. Those boxes are broken and a complete waste of time and rep.

DF 1000rep boxes gave my toons repeat Cupids, and the 64 keys box drops nothing but ark salvage.

My Patron expired on my three toons at the beginning of this week, and I didnt bother re-upping it. Why should I reward Trion when they dont reward me?
    They say most of your brain shuts down on the Defiance forums. All but the impatient side, and the sarcastic side. No wonder I'm still awake.

"If I don't shoot, repair, or screw something in the next few minutes, we're gonna have a problem."

The Four Cats of Defiance The Perfect Crimefighter My Forums Policy Exchange Warriors

PCMR/NA
    IGN: 12Gaige Ego: 6000
    Clan: Tears of Defiance

Quote Originally Posted by Gaige12 View Post
    My Patron expired on my three toons at the beginning of this week, and I didnt bother re-upping it. Why should I reward Trion when they dont reward me?
    I almost want to put that in my sig... kinda states the general atmosphere of the game. Had a clannie log out last night saying something like they might be back they might not.... but they needed to go because the RNG was seriously messing with their depresssion. It's sad though because this is such a great game but too many people have gotten to the point where they're like "I give up..." I know a couple people who grind away like me and one person said they opened about 150 rep boxes and got nothing. When Trion announced that the drop-rate was the same as the elite lockboxes... there was of course a general moan about well I'm not getting anything as I haven't gotten a jackpot from an elite lockbox in 3 years. I'm pushing about 9 months now without an elite lockbox jp so seriously doubting I will be getting anything from these rep boxes. It just makes you wonder why they even bothered putting them out there if the droprate was going to be so low?
    "The only way to beat the RNG is to... Hit it, Repeatedly, Over and Over and Over and Over and Over and Over and OVER again until it spits out whatever it is you want@!!!... Or pay someone else who has!"

"Never argue with an idiot... they bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience!" - Samuel Clemens

Quote Originally Posted by Menetekel View Post
    Well supposedly two have been pulled so far... but I think that might have been a mistake
    The first moment armistice released, i was the first person to hold pestilence and lit sis, 0 bit were spent on those armistice boxes beside bargain. All was on rep vendors
    http://i.imgur.com/rqP0Qx6.png
    PC NA PVP GOD
    Main game now > Playerunknown's Battleground
    "It's not the weapon that's overpowered, it's how you use it that makes it overpowered"

I farm liro whole days
    0jp from 210rep...
    But i know man who got 2x

Well real money jp have only 5% so rep jp must have less than 1%

Quote Originally Posted by Aliasse View Post
    The first moment armistice released, i was the first person to hold pestilence and lit sis, 0 bit were spent on those armistice boxes beside bargain. All was on rep vendors
    I know I was teasing you... I meant it was a mistake on Trion's part to give them to you... do you know anyone other then yourself who has gotten a jp from a rep box?

Quote Originally Posted by Menetekel View Post
    I know I was teasing you... I meant it was a mistake on Trion's part to give them to you... do you know anyone other then yourself who has gotten a jp from a rep box?
    Nightmare i believe

CT got hersey today
    http://i.imgur.com/rqP0Qx6.png
    PC NA PVP GOD
    Main game now > Playerunknown's Battleground
    "It's not the weapon that's overpowered, it's how you use it that makes it overpowered"

Quote Originally Posted by Aliasse View Post
    Nightmare i believe

CT got hersey today
    Quote Originally Posted by Bentu View Post
    I got several ark shields a survivor shield and a little sister bug gun.
    Well at least we know they're in there I guess. Just have to keep plugging away...

My 2 main didn't get any. So on my 3rd I just ran around claiming reps from factions then checked my inventory after, pulled banshee (assault) & death's door (guard). Don't know which vendor I got them :/

This was on the first day of armistice