+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Synergy test

Ether Acceleration
    [1] +7.5% Ammo pool regen / 10s
    [2] -15% Reload
    [3] Damaging an enemy applie particle overload for 15s (Cooldown: 0.5s) Particle overload increases damage taken by 2.5% (Max Stacks: 10)
    [4] Applying particle overload to an enemy improves accuracy, recoil, and rate of fire by 2.5% for 7.5s (Max Stacks: 10)

Observations:

[1] Ammo pool regen = work fine

[2] -15% Reload = applied correctly! yay

[3] Damaging an enemy applie particle overload for 15s (Cooldown: 0.5s) = whizzing purple particles goes over on enemy. Here on a DM sniper:

But I don't understand what this means:
    Particle overload increases damage taken by 2.5% (Max Stacks: 10)

I'll take more damage and it stacks? ...sounds not so cool :/

Or means it: less damage taken / decrease ?
    I've tried to test it in a duel but the duel partner don't do less damage with particle overload on it. Can't see if I've take less damage..don't know how to test/see this.

[4] Applying particle overload to an enemy improves accuracy, recoil, and rate of fire by 2.5% for 7.5s (Max Stacks: 10) = works fine (tested on Schrödinger)

Minor Arkfalls (Silicon Valley):

Same observation as Light Energy, somthing strange happens with the shrill leech. All enemys killed and it takes long until the leech shows up. After killing it, I've to wait until the next leech found me and killed himself, lol.
    PC/EU - Neutronenstern
    Char1: Lunia Vibes; Char2: Aymee Vibes; Char3: Taja ria; Char4: Meeka; Char5: Therelia; Char6: Ne'nani
    PTS - Neutronenstern
    Char1: Lunia Vibes; Char2: Meeka
    PC "Ignatz":
    AMD Athlon 64 x2 4400+ - 3 Gb DDR2 - Nvidia GF 9600 GT 512mb OC @ 1440x900

Quote Originally Posted by Neutronenstern View Post
    Ether Acceleration
    [2] -15% Reload
    [3] Damaging an enemy applie particle overload for 15s (Cooldown: 0.5s) Particle overload increases damage taken by 2.5% (Max Stacks: 10)
    [4] Applying particle overload to an enemy improves accuracy, recoil, and rate of fire by 2.5% for 7.5s (Max Stacks: 10)

Observations:

[1] Ammo pool regen = work fine

[2] -15% Reload = applied correctly! yay

[3] Damaging an enemy applie particle overload for 15s (Cooldown: 0.5s) = whizzing purple particles goes over on enemy. Here on a DM sniper:

But I don't understand what this means:
    Particle overload increases damage taken by 2.5% (Max Stacks: 10)

I'll take more damage and it stacks? ...sounds not so cool :/

Or means it: less damage taken / decrease ?
    I've tried to test it in a duel but the duel partner don't do less damage with particle overload on it. Can't see if I've take less damage..don't know how to test/see this.

[4] Applying particle overload to an enemy improves accuracy, recoil, and rate of fire by 2.5% for 7.5s (Max Stacks: 10) = works fine (tested on Schrödinger)

Minor Arkfalls (Silicon Valley):

Same observation as Light Energy, somthing strange happens with the shrill leech. All enemys killed and it takes long until the leech shows up. After killing it, I've to wait until the next leech found me and killed himself, lol.
    I think it means the opponent takes more damage.

Ether Acceleration
    [2] -15% Reload
    [3] Damaging an enemy applies particle overload for 15s (Cooldown: 0.5s) Particle overload increases damage taken by the enemy by 2.5% (Max Stacks: 10)
    I think they should have added the text above in bold. In other words, the particle overload does 2.5% more damage to the enemy (and stacks up to ten times - presumably from one or more players?). At least, that is how I (and Tara Na) understand it .

Haha! These single leeches are the final boss that everyone is waiting for LOL

Nice ammo regen and -% reload but what gun types have the event?, and for pursuit what amount of arkfalls need for complete?

Quote Originally Posted by Tara Na View Post
    I think it means the opponent takes more damage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Energy View Post
    I think they should have added the text above in bold. In other words, the particle overload does 2.5% more damage to the enemy (and stacks up to ten times - presumably from one or more players?). At least, that is how I (and Tara Na) understand it .
    I thank both of you!

I've tested this (with Einstein) and it works like this. When the particle overload is on the enemy the Damage numbers are rising.

The same effect like the last part of Relentless Decimation: [4]: On Crit Kill, gain 5% damage for 15s (Max Stacks:5) (know less % but more stacks and no kill needed)

So maybe: [3] Damaging an enemy applie particle overload for 15s (Cooldown: 0.5s) On Particle overload, gain 2,5% damage (Max Stacks: 10)

Quote Originally Posted by Luis91 View Post
    Nice ammo regen and -% reload but what gun types have the event?, and for pursuit what amount of arkfalls need for complete?

Jackpots: http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...rizon-Jackpots

Pursuit:

http://imgur.com/a/lXRgC

Higgs is a PS-30 Slugger with the new Skin.

Weapon types: HP-6 Wolfhound, Alientech Full Auto Con Pistol, Blast Rifle, Alien Pump Shotgun, Pulser, LM-43 Thunder, High Tech Semi Auto Sniper

Edit: I tried out what happens when I add a converter mod to the new Jackpots. Nothing, the Skin doesn't change.
    PC/EU - Neutronenstern
    Char1: Lunia Vibes; Char2: Aymee Vibes; Char3: Taja ria; Char4: Meeka; Char5: Therelia; Char6: Ne'nani
    PTS - Neutronenstern
    Char1: Lunia Vibes; Char2: Meeka
    PC "Ignatz":
    AMD Athlon 64 x2 4400+ - 3 Gb DDR2 - Nvidia GF 9600 GT 512mb OC @ 1440x900

Tyvm for respond I can't play in pts atm, the slugger looks so cool I might want look and test in-game the wolfhound and lmg thunder

Update: PTS seems to be down right now...don't know if its just me or the server.

I was kinda hoping the converter mods would change the nebula texture (as others have said) – maybe a hue layer could be added on top of the scrolling bitmap texture? I was envisioning something like this: