+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Weighted RNG

Weighted RNG

Everyone knows that the "RNG" isn't random, but weighted towards givig us multiple junk jps. The question is, will you ever do something about it? During my 3 years in defiance, i've NEVER gotten the jp i wanted. If i get a jp it's always a junk jp. And if i get another jp it's the same weapon.
    Example:
    NW - 2 fusion falchions
    CC - 3 caustic venoms

The armistice jp box has 68 different jps in it. What are the odds of getting a duplicate 4 times?!! And 3 untradeable xaphans. None of the jps i've gotten so far were useful to me. Why is it that i always get duplicates of the jps i'll probably never use??

they tell us its working as intended

Ha I have pulled 6 insatiable 10 prides and now I am starting a run on deadlocks got my 4th one last night

they really need to fix this

I'm sorry to say but it's down to this long for filling loot chase bs cycle they've got us on except they haven't included the loot we want to find in it.

I spent an hour or so running my son through the Thorn Liro last night so he could get it golded and out of the way.

When done we had enough rep for a few vendor boxes.

He pulled 2 ars and I've yet to get a single one from all the rep I've spent.

So I gratefully accepted his offer of a 1k bio epic ga vbi assault rifle and within 15 minutes had a nice little 5k oj one instead after some upgrading.

I think I'd be better off playing on my son's accounts than my own by the seems of it.

This should be fixed as soon as they can, bc "the normalisation" they talk about like a month ago was kinda crap talking.

In my case I alerady fulfill my collection of all the sniper jps avaliables from last year in just 4 months, 3 differents events +this "arminstice"
    I dunno what else to say...
    I'M NOT A FRAKING SNIPER FOR GOD SAKE!!

Edited post: btw some of them now are untradeable.
    IGT: VVinch/ PS-NA /CLAN: ONE-8-SEVEN SYNDICATE

Last armistice I pulled 6 feasters , before or after that I had 5 or 6 of the heartbreaker disruptor jp's , can't believe the name eludes me ... I might have the armistice es mixed up but , yea ... def something up ... my two recent events with karma saw multiples of pistols. , shotguns , snipers lmgs's ... no br or ar .. next event without karma pulled the same junk but a little less number wise . Played one week of this , nothing .. working as intended ? Maybe in someone's eyes , not mine ...
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

People give Trion no incentive at all to fix rng.
    They say most of your brain shuts down on the Defiance forums. All but the impatient side, and the sarcastic side. No wonder I'm still awake.

"If I don't shoot, repair, or screw something in the next few minutes, we're gonna have a problem."

The Four Cats of Defiance The Perfect Crimefighter My Forums Policy Exchange Warriors

PCMR/NA
    IGN: 12Gaige Ego: 6000
    Clan: Tears of Defiance

The day I simply stopped caring about the flaky RNG in the game is the day that I started to enjoy things more.

Just my two scrip.
    1982 Counselor of the Year

Myself and friend spend at least 5-10 minutes a week raging at the odds of OJ 'nades dropping. We both are being hooped by RNG when it comes to those.
    But that's another story.
    PC/NA
    Clan:
    Consortium Toons: Tesla Whitenoise (6k) Lake Superior (6k), and Kat Trenchbroom (5.6k).
    I wish everyone could earn a Black Challenger. But some people shouldn't be allowed on the road. 'Nuff said.