+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Anybody else wondering why log in anymore?

I'll keep this short, played since 2nd week out done every contract more times than I care to admit, ran thousands of expo's for not one supreme chip or weapon. The last $300 I've spent on the game basically fed the vendor maybe half a dozen good drops. I love this game but chasing blue after blue doesn't do it I have pulled a total of 2 ojs in hundreds of mjrs this event and just blues with the occasional purp from rep and key boxes with 1oj assassin ground pounder nice joke they don't crit....... So why log in anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by neknace1977 View Post
    I'll keep this short, played since 2nd week out done every contract more times than I care to admit, ran thousands of expo's for not one supreme chip or weapon. The last $300 I've spent on the game basically fed the vendor maybe half a dozen good drops. I love this game but chasing blue after blue doesn't do it I have pulled a total of 2 ojs in hundreds of mjrs this event and just blues with the occasional purp from rep and key boxes with 1oj assassin ground pounder nice joke they don't crit....... So why log in anymore?
    Good question....I play Defiance because what else is there ....of course except real life

So why log in anymore?
    It keeps the dust from gathering up on my laptop.

Just dust it when necessary or is the blue chasing fun?

So why log in anymore?
    The thrill of the chase, to hang out with friends, nothing better to do. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

Just dust it when necessary or is the blue chasing fun?
    Well... blue is my second favorite color, now that you mention it.

It's just getting harder and harder for me to log in when I just get blue garbage and that's it don't get me wrong I have nice gear but I've probably spent close to a billion script and ground this game for yrs for what I have. I don't understand how trion can expect people to keep playing after getting dumped on constantly.

This self same question popped into my head a little while ago while chatting via pm with someone else.

I've yet to run expo to complete the pursuit but I have no draw to do it except for the pursuit and to get it done.
    The feedback I've read on it doesn't bold well so it's looking like I won't even bother with it after all.

I asked at Christmas if there was anything new coming but I guess it's just more and more events with 2 weeks into the current one and I'm fed up.

I know I've been saying it for a while but I could be about done with Paradise.

I mean why stay lol.

I agree bentu just not interested in recycled events with blue rewards anymore.

I agree bentu just not interested in recycled events with blue rewards anymore.
    It's not so much the blue rewards than the whole skewed game.

It used to be that you could do the odd arkfall or seige/incursion with the hope of getting an oj of some description but now nothing and the same with the keys you earn from those af etc being spent on the t4 boxes in the hope of something good but now it's run around the jp events where jps aren't anything special anymore as we keep getting the same old same old.

I've been fairly lucky thus armistice because of the lack of drops from the previous af I've not had that many duplicates and those that I have the others have been tradable.