+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Yup the game is whack now! Unless you play all day and don't care if you drop tons of money and don't care what you get. Friends kept me here awhile, but even than it was becoming a chore to login. Than at NW my connection was so bad it was unplayable and not enjoyable at all. I took a month off and decided to try Armistice, I miss my friends but not the game. What a joke Trion's turned this event into! Seriously 1 week for 3 syns and than the 4th week 3 get a 2nd chance. Wow I we get to vote on which ones for the forth week, brilliant idea Trion. So your just fleecing us all again by changing this event! It used to give us a chance to get those mods we needed and maybe upgrade the weapons we had already. So needless to say after the event is over I'll be taking another break, possibly for good this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin9572 View Post
    Yup the game is whack now! Unless you play all day and don't care if you drop tons of money and don't care what you get. Friends kept me here awhile, but even than it was becoming a chore to login. Than at NW my connection was so bad it was unplayable and not enjoyable at all. I took a month off and decided to try Armistice, I miss my friends but not the game. What a joke Trion's turned this event into! Seriously 1 week for 3 syns and than the 4th week 3 get a 2nd chance. Wow I we get to vote on which ones for the forth week, brilliant idea Trion. So your just fleecing us all again by changing this event! It used to give us a chance to get those mods we needed and maybe upgrade the weapons we had already. So needless to say after the event is over I'll be taking another break, possibly for good this time.
    Dont forget the free 35 inventory slots for your storage toons. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by neknace1977 View Post
    I'll keep this short, played since 2nd week out done every contract more times than I care to admit, ran thousands of expo's for not one supreme chip or weapon. The last $300 I've spent on the game basically fed the vendor maybe half a dozen good drops. I love this game but chasing blue after blue doesn't do it I have pulled a total of 2 ojs in hundreds of mjrs this event and just blues with the occasional purp from rep and key boxes with 1oj assassin ground pounder nice joke they don't crit....... So why log in anymore?
    Exactly. I and others have given them what they need to do about the boxes particularly the mods situation but no one is listening over there.

Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Dont forget the free 35 inventory slots for your storage toons. Lol
    Lol I did get all the pursuits completed for all my toons, but it was a chore!

I am going into my fourth year on this game. I have never taken a break. For me, it is still a lot of fun. I will not say I always enjoy the game, after all, I am an old school player with cursed rng. I have thought of retiring many times, but there is always something that keeps me logging in.

The important thing for any player is to have fun. You do not have to spend a ton of money. You do not need the latest, greatest supreme toy. If you have fun keep playing. If the game is no longer fun, move on.

Johnny Gatt Ps3 NA 6000 Clan Defiance Terminators
    Howie Felt 360 NA 6000 Clan Legendary Guns
    Howie Felter Ps3 NA 6000 Clan Defiance Most Hated
    No Slack 360 NA 6000 Clan Legendary Guns
    Molly Bushwhacker 5304 Clan Members Only

New GM and Dev teams have broken the game with lackluster quality, lazy visuals and poor drop rates. They keep breaking or nerfing gear and introducing massive bugs. They are systematically cheating the playerbase out of their money and time with awful drop rates that seem to get nerfed monthly as evidenced by all the angry posts on bitbox rng and mods.

I wish I could get a refund- the pay to value or time to value ratio on the game has become completely broken.

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Daisy View Post
    New GM and Dev teams have broken the game with lackluster quality, lazy visuals and poor drop rates. They keep breaking or nerfing gear and introducing massive bugs. They are systematically cheating the playerbase out of their money and time with awful drop rates that seem to get nerfed monthly as evidenced by all the angry posts on bitbox rng and mods.

I wish I could get a refund- the pay to value or time to value ratio on the game has become completely broken.

I would agree on the release of broken content but cheating is a bit harsh.

You can't lay a claim like that at a devs door when they're corporate decisions they're having to abide by.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Gatt View Post
    I am going into my fourth year on this game. I have never taken a break. For me, it is still a lot of fun. I will not say I always enjoy the game, after all, I am an old school player with cursed rng. I have thought of retiring many times, but there is always something that keeps me logging in.

The important thing for any player is to have fun. You do not have to spend a ton of money. You do not need the latest, greatest supreme toy. If you have fun keep playing. If the game is no longer fun, move on.
    I have to take a day or two off now between events as the run around and disappointments there's only so much I can take.