+ Reply to Thread

Favorite, bestest rig

So I know that different rigs enhance different playstyles and loadouts. But just thought I run a thread to see which rig folks like best and why. (And I'd just like to learn more about the named rigs in general). So what is your fav rig and fav passive ability? Also if there is a way that you have tricked out your rig that is cool, let us know that also.

I'll start. My favorite these days is the Devastation rig. Not only does it enhance my explosive crowd control weaps but the Fatal Escapism passive (5-second 25% damage and speed boost on dodge roll) and six offensive chip slots help with my overall offensive output (although all that rolling makes me a little dizzy). And since I am clumsy with explosives, the blastproof passive (along with a blastproof shield) helps me stay alive even when I shoot myself in the foot with a rocket or det -- which I often do. So add in six defensive chip slots and all in all Devastation is a good rig for my playstyle, helath and sanity
    IGN = Avalanch.
    Title = "Daredevil"
    Clan = Cronus
    PC NA

Remember the Purgatory.

I am a fan if the Cleaving Corrosive Rig. But I was always a fan of the Plate Slicer synergy.

I like the [3] bonus: On enemy armor break, gain 3 ablative armor for 10 seconds. (15s cooldown).

As well as the [4] bonus: On enemy armor break, chance to reset EGO Power, grenade, spike, and stim cooldowns (30s Cooldown).

One annoying thing is if I have Overcharge active and the [4] bonus is triggered it stops Overcharge when it resets the EGO power cooldown.

I use the CC Rig in expeditions paired with Lifesteal weapons to keep me alive.

For expo I use CC for to have 7 armor plates to prevent getting 1 shot by mobs

Nano rig in pvp because you get 10% DMG to shields and 10% damage to health

Devastation op with any cannon or explosive. It gives you a nasty 25% on roll
    http://i.imgur.com/rqP0Qx6.png
    PC NA PVP GOD
    Main game now > Playerunknown's Battleground
    "It's not the weapon that's overpowered, it's how you use it that makes it overpowered"

Quote Originally Posted by Aliasse View Post
    For expo I use CC for to have 7 armor plates to prevent getting 1 shot by mobs

Nano rig in pvp because you get 10% DMG to shields and 10% damage to health

Devastation op with any cannon or explosive. It gives you a nasty 25% on roll
    The only problem I see is getting all the OJ/sup chips to fill all of the rigs.

Quote Originally Posted by konstantinov View Post
    The only problem I see is getting all the OJ/sup chips to fill all of the rigs.
    Feeling up a rig with sup chips is like a dream. Rare will do just fine
    http://i.imgur.com/rqP0Qx6.png
    PC NA PVP GOD
    Main game now > Playerunknown's Battleground
    "It's not the weapon that's overpowered, it's how you use it that makes it overpowered"

Cleaving Corrosion!!

I play like a trigger-happy maniac with reckless abandon. Thus, Nanophagus FTW.
    Quote Originally Posted by nick145 View Post
    I love the guy slinger weapons for some unknown reason... I may have a problem