+ Reply to Thread

Is my supreme Courage bugged???? mastery frustration....

so ive been dumping every ounce of forge i pull in this gun so far this event and i have mastered this gun between 30-40 times if not more i pulled 1300 forge from armistice boxes just today and burned through all of it trying at 1 of 13 possible masteries........ i have literally gotten all other 12 masteries each at least twice and some upwards 5+ times..... im trying and trying to get 20% movement speed mastery on my courage and i have this mastery in oj form on another smg and its a listed in the possible masteries for bullet weapons on defiance data....

so i would like to know if this damn gun is bugged because the statistical odds of having gotten 12 of 13 masteries TWICE EACH MINIMUM and not have gotten the one i want is beyond unbelievable, and this is definitely not the first time ive had this happen....

edit gunna update regularly each mastery gotten from this post being made.

1: failed "crit from crouch"
    2: failed "reload while standing still"
    3: failed "crit from hip"
    4: failed "crit from crouch"
    5: failed "ego on reload"
    6: failed "crit from hip"
    7: failed "crit from crouch"
    8: failed "reload"
    9: failed "crit from hip"
    10: failed "accuracy" (in friends hands)

in total over 50 masteries 20% movement speed acquired... trion you need to get this nightmare fixed...... if i calculated the amount of forge in this gun to the value you sell it at......

Things and situations like this are why i feel masteties should only roll once each until they have all cycled through. It can still be rng in the order they roll, but once then on to the next. It takes all the fun out of building a gun, sometimes even playing the game.
    I aim to please, I'm just not a good shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Dbag View Post
    Things and situations like this are why i feel masteties should only roll once each until they have all cycled through. It can still be rng in the order they roll, but once then on to the next. It takes all the fun out of building a gun, sometimes even playing the game.
    i had a vbi assault rifle prepatch that on epic tier had the supreming function active so i basically had to supreme it twice, reroll bonus rolls and remaster over 50 times to make it quad accuracy, in all i have over 6-7 forge in 1 ar in my inventory..... literally worth 3 supremes in forge....

Just a question but how good its 15-20% movement mastery on assault rifles and smg? ,I have aculeata and one hib pistol with that mastery and its so good but I have some others with that mastery like my evo br and I think to remastery the gun

Man I have a preme t5ed deca that I dumped over 6k forge into rerolling mastery to +5 mag and to this day still don't have that mastery

I'm shoveling AF into a kindness now and I'm leaning towards just leaving it with fire rate and moving on to other things in need of attention.
    PSN- dshort71082

IGN- dshort

If you can get past the absolute min/max mentality, move speed is more universally useful than damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Charapoo View Post
    If you can get past the absolute min/max mentality, move speed is more universally useful than damage.
    THANK YOU! dying puts a big hole in dps XD also im building a speed/blur class from hell and i need that mastery to make it work like i want.

Quote Originally Posted by Charapoo View Post
    I have no need to run if everything is dead....
    Also speedboost Sweeper..