+ Reply to Thread

LF Bio Vot Blast Rifle Guard+Assault Purple or better

Hey Everyone,

So I'm looking for Bio Vot Blast rifles in Guard Purple or better. I have lots of different items to trade along with some very nice guard and assault shields and weapons. Look me up if you have one. Have a great day and Good Hunting Arkers.

Menetekel PC/NA
    "The only way to beat the RNG is to... Hit it, Repeatedly, Over and Over and Over and Over and Over and Over and OVER again until it spits out whatever it is you want@!!!... Or pay someone else who has!"

"Never argue with an idiot... they bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience!" - Samuel Clemens

When I was opening armistice boxes I accidentally salvage a rare VOT blast rifle to make space. The synergy was guard :/
    http://i.imgur.com/rqP0Qx6.png
    PC NA PVP GOD
    Main game now > Playerunknown's Battleground
    "It's not the weapon that's overpowered, it's how you use it that makes it overpowered"

Got another VOT Blast rifle but it's syphon Assualt
    http://i.imgur.com/rqP0Qx6.png
    PC NA PVP GOD
    Main game now > Playerunknown's Battleground
    "It's not the weapon that's overpowered, it's how you use it that makes it overpowered"

Quote Originally Posted by Aliasse View Post
    Got another VOT Blast rifle but it's syphon Assualt
    Thanks for looking out for me I appreciate it. I actually now have an OJ Rad Oj Syphon and purple Electric... still no natural bio though. But if anyone gets one they're looking to trade for some other weapons/shields from the armament synergies look me up I have lots to offer. Once I get these last two weapons I'll be putting up a list of all the gear I have so if anyone is looking for some pieces in it, I figure I'll have gotten everything I want from the event so far and would be more then happy to share my assortment of spare weaponry with anyone who is looking for something specific.
    "The only way to beat the RNG is to... Hit it, Repeatedly, Over and Over and Over and Over and Over and Over and OVER again until it spits out whatever it is you want@!!!... Or pay someone else who has!"

"Never argue with an idiot... they bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience!" - Samuel Clemens

Updated found one of the Blast Rifles