+ Reply to Thread

I'll try here since none in game apparently.

Looking to buy 2 t5 ID ionics offering 30m for the pair.

Might want to post your system and region so the devs can move your post to the need/want thread for your server. Pc/xbox/ps3 na/eu
    "The only way to beat the RNG is to... Hit it, Repeatedly, Over and Over and Over and Over and Over and Over and OVER again until it spits out whatever it is you want@!!!... Or pay someone else who has!"

"Never argue with an idiot... they bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience!" - Samuel Clemens

Hell I'm interested to see if they're any on any platform to be honest.

Xbox Na btw is what I'm on.

I pulled one on PS3 NA.

I'm sure I saw a couple back when the event was going on pc/na... during the event you could get them from the weekly lockboxes as t5 mods dropped occasionslly but the only way to get them now would be from bit store and loyalty boxes. You never know some one might pull one from the bargain boxes as well. Good luck with it.
    "The only way to beat the RNG is to... Hit it, Repeatedly, Over and Over and Over and Over and Over and Over and OVER again until it spits out whatever it is you want@!!!... Or pay someone else who has!"

"Never argue with an idiot... they bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience!" - Samuel Clemens

Disregard not on xb
    PSN- dshort71082

IGN- dshort