+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ps4 and defiance

The ps4 is coming out at the end of the year and I will be buying one. Is this game worth getting now. I mean to spend all that money on the game just to buy the ps4 and never play the game again. On top of that you would only get about eight mouths of game time and that is not **** in a mmo type of game. Do you think they will make it available for the ps4 because if not than I probably will not be getting this game.

I would assume it would be backwards compatible but even if it's not you could always go back and play it on the previous console

get it for xbox 360 cause the right trigger shoots the gun not the shoulder. i have both consoles and uncharted 3 and mag both use the bumper what gives. i use ps3 as blue ray player mostly
    worker bees can leave
    even drones can fly away
    the queen is their slave--Fight Club

Joshua: A strange game. The only winning move is not to play.

http://www.etaew.net/defiance/
    http://www.defiance.com/en/game/?CAS...oMEGHvtLge-cas

PS4 doesnt have this listed as a launch.. and for cross play along all four systems would be fun. Though why getting for xboc for a bumper over a bigger and easier to use controller is beyond me.( got a crippled friend, cant use the 360 cause its to big. Also i think its too blocky and heavy. IT aint my ****))

This question comes up quite often... I dont simply get it why its so important, the fact is soon Sony/MS both slashes the prices of current consoles down, it just means theres more console players than ever before.

Its gonna take at least couple, probably a few year until next-gen consoles are as popular as current ones. I dont get why people are so eager to buy next-gen consoles anywa, there isnt anything nice games.

Quote Originally Posted by dstrollo360 View Post
    I would assume it would be backwards compatible but even if it's not you could always go back and play it on the previous console
    Sony confirmed no backwards compatibility on the ps4.

Quote Originally Posted by illMAtic View Post
    Sony confirmed no backwards compatibility on the ps4.
    Smart move on their part, I laughed tears and thought about the geniusses @ their Marketing after I read that ^^

no backward compatibility is a technical problem, because PS4 will be running AMD processor while PS3 has the infamous Cell processor so it is only normal they won't put two processors in every console and double the cost of the console. People should stop whining about BC and keep there PS3 also who wants to play PS3 games when you just bought PS4!

Back to OP, i understand your concern Shivan but you should know that Defiance show planned for years to come so am sure at one point they will make a PS4 port when the population on the new system is enough to make the jump.
    AM BACK AFTER 1 YEAR HIATUS

The game comes out in April, the PS4 will likely come out in November. So, for "all that money", or $60, you have 7 months of time before you're too good for the PS3/360.

Quote Originally Posted by Steadfast View Post
    Smart move on their part, I laughed tears and thought about the geniusses @ their Marketing after I read that ^^
    It is a smart move. They don't want to release the PS4 at a $600 price point. To avoid that, they have to cut out unnecessary tech, like backwards compatibility. It's a nice feature, but isn't inherent to the PS4's success.