Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Trion What You Can't Multiply, Armistice Bargain Box Price is Wrong

Really now what is this. I have patron so I get 10% off and the Bargain boxes are 49 bits to me per box and it says at the store buy 100 and get 10 free, but it costs me 4950 bits for the 110 amount. Now the school I went to taught me how to Multiply as in 100 x 49 = 4900 but at 4950 bits that means I am buying 101 boxes and paying a 1 bit tax and only getting 9 extra boxes free. As I said 100 times 49 equals 4900 not 4950.

So lets see here you owe me a few boxes since I have bought that 100 + 10 free pack at least 4 or 5 times.

I understand your frustration and concern in this matter, these kind of issues can be more than upsetting causing all kinds of problems for everyone involved. But rest assured we the players your loyal supporters will continue to spend our hard earned cash and keep your game Defiance afloat and out of the red.

Capice or would you like frys with that

Quote Originally Posted by OverDoneOne View Post
    Really now what is this. I have patron so I get 10% off and the Bargain boxes are 49 bits to me per box and it says at the store buy 100 and get 10 free, but it costs me 4950 bits for the 110 amount. Now the school I went to taught me how to Multiply as in 100 x 49 = 4900 but at 4950 bits that means I am buying 101 boxes and paying a 1 bit tax and only getting 9 extra boxes free. As I said 100 times 49 equals 4900 not 4950.

So lets see here you owe me a few boxes since I have bought that 100 + 10 free pack at least 4 or 5 times.

I understand your frustration and concern in this matter, these kind of issues can be more than upsetting causing all kinds of problems for everyone involved. But rest assured we the players your loyal supporters will continue to spend our hard earned cash and keep your game Defiance afloat and out of the red.

Capice or would you like frys with that
    So you're okay with spending 200-250$ in boxes but complain when trion charges you an extra 2$?

They really are not much of a bargain.
    PS3-NA
    IGN: Lycan Nightshade 6000 ego:Clan- T.D.O.M
    IGN: Shiva Nightshade 5k+:Clan- T.D.O.F
    IGN: Saberwulf Nightshade 4k+:Clan- D.T.
    PSN: LYCAN_NIGHTSHADE

Wishlist-No longer playing enough to matter.

Quote Originally Posted by xvincentinx View Post
    So you're okay with spending 200-250$ in boxes but complain when trion charges you an extra 2$?
    Ah really now that is reaching and in a way your half correct. Because I spent that much and should get what I paid for as advertised and not get overcharged.

Can you understand the concept of it. Oh don't answer that you probably will just come up with another odd statement like your first shot at me.

Quote Originally Posted by Logain View Post
    55 x 0.90 = 49.5
    Apparently the school that taught him to multiply failed to teach him decimal points and rounding.

Just kidding, but you do have to see the humor in it ^.^

Evolution or Extinction

Quote Originally Posted by Ryim View Post
    Apparently the school that taught him to multiply failed to teach him decimal points and rounding.

Just kidding, but you do have to see the humor in it ^.^
    Apparently the price per box with patron pass is 49 bits and 100 times 49 is 4900, there is no rounding in that equalization.

I do see your take on it and it is funny in a way, but trion is making out on it and all tho its a small amount it does add up in the long run considering the amount of players that are buying those boxes.

edited-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think when you spend £50+ you should get the discount patron or no patron.....

Quote Originally Posted by Logain View Post
    55 x 0.90 = 49.5
    I'll try another way for him.

The original cost of the bargain boxes is 55 bits. Thus, 100 boxes would be 5500 bits. 10% of 5500 is 550. 5500 - 550 = 4950. Hope this provides more clarity.
    Quote Originally Posted by nick145 View Post
    I love the guy slinger weapons for some unknown reason... I may have a problem

without pp it should be 5,550 bits - 10 % discount equals 4950 ... where is the issue?

am i missing something?

Buying them at 49bits each is 11% discount.