Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 28 of 28
  1. #21
    Member mitch00uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    England- Gosport
    Posts
    888
    u got ur math wrong. Then instead of holding ur hands up and admit ur error . U still had a pop at Defiance/trion even though what they did was above board annd wasnt forced upon anyone.

    then you quoted Calm and then had a breakdown.

    just admit ur attitude is as bad as my punctuation ( very very bad) and we can move on.


    thanking u

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by mitch00uk View Post
    u got ur math wrong. Then instead of holding ur hands up and admit ur error . U still had a pop at Defiance/trion even though what they did was above board annd wasnt forced upon anyone.

    then you quoted Calm and then had a breakdown.

    just admit ur attitude is as bad as my punctuation ( very very bad) and we can move on.


    thanking u
    Well Mitch my math wasn't wrong I knew from the start that trion was giving an 11% pp discount on the single boxes and was coy and sneaky about it, just so others would put on their thinking caps and come up with something by using their minds.

    Now the under lying factor I was getting at was ok trion gave us a 11% discount on the single boxes

    (which they had to, or the customers would go nuts if it was rounded down and only was 9% pp Hmmm)

    So why not give the discount also to the bulk packs if they are so gracious and want to please their customers ?

    So now you know the method to my madness, so have at it take your best shot.

    BTW quoting another around here is common place and no need to rip your shorts to shreds over it.

  3. #23
    We're here...Talking about 1%. Not 10% or 100%...But 1%. 1%...Really? Talkin' about 1%?

    (Insert Allen Iverson meme here)
    Quote Originally Posted by nick145 View Post
    I love the guy slinger weapons for some unknown reason... I may have a problem

  4. #24
    Member mitch00uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    England- Gosport
    Posts
    888
    Quote Originally Posted by OverDoneOne View Post
    Well Mitch my math wasn't wrong I knew from the start that trion was giving an 11% pp discount on the single boxes and was coy and sneaky about it, just so others would put on their thinking caps and come up with something by using their minds.

    Now the under lying factor I was getting at was ok trion gave us a 11% discount on the single boxes

    (which they had to, or the customers would go nuts if it was rounded down and only was 9% pp Hmmm)

    So why not give the discount also to the bulk packs if they are so gracious and want to please their customers ?

    So now you know the method to my madness, so have at it take your best shot.

    BTW quoting another around here is common place and no need to rip your shorts to shreds over it.


    -------------------------
    Trion gave 11% on 49 bit boxes so if u brought 100 u will pay 4900 bits ---choice one

    trion gave 10 % discount on bundles at a cost of 4950 for 100 BUT YOU GET 10 FREE - choice two

    choice 3 dont buy


    So if buying 100 boxes its still better to get the bundle even at a extra cost because for the little difference you get 10 free


    So why again are u whining. it makes no sense. option 1 --11% discount
    option 2 -- 10% discount but 10 boxes free
    option 3 -- don't buy


    But to answer your question which was ...

    So why not give the discount also to the bulk packs if they are so gracious and want to please their customers ? ( answer.............. they have but instead of offering 11% they give you 10 free boxes)

    Also you say...Well Mitch my math wasn't wrong I knew from the start that trion was giving an 11% pp discount on the single boxes and was coy and sneaky about

    Umm why is it sly and coy when it clearly advertised as 11% off single boxes and 10% of bulk boxes?

    Now if it was 11% off single boxes and 10% of bulk box only you would have a point. But Trion have thrown in 10 free boxes on the bulk buy which makes it very very better to buy 100 in bulk at 10% off then buying 100 single at 11%.


    Sorry to be repetitive.

  5. #25
    Here I'll make it easy on you and only do one comment as in this one;

    "when it clearly advertised as 11% off single boxes and 10% of bulk boxes?"

    Ah go to the trion store this coming weekend and take a good long look at the bargain boxes and how they are "clearly advertised" as 10% off on both of them with Patron Pass. Yes each one says 10% in the lower left of it's ad/square. You do have Patron Right because you wont see the 10% without it.

    Oh one last thing why do you seem to make a lot of apologies like "Sorry to be repetitive."
    I mean like honestly if you think or know you might be doing something wrong then why do it in the first place. Making an apology before hand isn't going to change the end result what so ever. All your really doing is implying, I know it might be wrong but I am going to do it anyways because I don't really care.

  6. #26
    Member mitch00uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    England- Gosport
    Posts
    888
    Quote Originally Posted by OverDoneOne View Post
    Here I'll make it easy on you and only do one comment as in this one;

    "when it clearly advertised as 11% off single boxes and 10% of bulk boxes?"

    Ah go to the trion store this coming weekend and take a good long look at the bargain boxes and how they are "clearly advertised" as 10% off on both of them with Patron Pass. Yes each one says 10% in the lower left of it's ad/square. You do have Patron Right because you wont see the 10% without it.

    Oh one last thing why do you seem to make a lot of apologies like "Sorry to be repetitive."
    I mean like honestly if you think or know you might be doing something wrong then why do it in the first place. Making an apology before hand isn't going to change the end result what so ever. All your really doing is implying, I know it might be wrong but I am going to do it anyways because I don't really care.
    --

    The sorry was for the poor readers who have to read the same rubbish because you havent a point and are failing to understand. It wasnt for you.

    Plz lets not spend the next week explaining that as well.

    Mine clearly states 11% of the single box

    and 10% off the 100 box


    --Point is ur whining because buying u get 11% off 1 box but only 10% of 100 boxes. But u fail to take into account the 10 free boxes. Thats ur whine.

    Now ur trying to hide behind they are trying to be (your words) sly and coy.


    I shall not respond to your whining no more...................yee

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by mitch00uk View Post
    --

    The sorry was for the poor readers who have to read the same rubbish because you havent a point and are failing to understand. It wasnt for you.

    Plz lets not spend the next week explaining that as well.

    Mine clearly states 11% of the single box

    and 10% off the 100 box


    --Point is ur whining because buying u get 11% off 1 box but only 10% of 100 boxes. But u fail to take into account the 10 free boxes. Thats ur whine.

    Now ur trying to hide behind they are trying to be (your words) sly and coy.


    I shall not respond to your whining no more...................yee

    Warning Warning Danger Will Robertson

  8.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #28
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    155
    I think that this thread has seen better days. Please remember to abide by the Forum Rules when using these forums. Thank you!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts