+ Reply to Thread

are developers going to fix GA 3rd perk?

I saw several post on this early on but I thought they had a fix. After playing around with some GA loadouts ive built I noticed its still happening. The 3 perk backpack synergy is really cool but if it doesnt work its kinda pointless. Givin the fact that some really rare jps and shield are a part of this im hoping this gets the proper attention. Ive submitted tickets on bugs in the past only to receive a reply that stated I wont receive any further replies which doesnt boost confidence that the bug you reported is being addressed. With the bargain boxes seeming like the tail end of the game and a final cash grab, hoplessness is setting in...

Did you ever see something fixed in defiance?
    They cannot do this only change or delete part 3 of synergy

Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    I saw several post on this early on but I thought they had a fix. After playing around with some GA loadouts ive built I noticed its still happening. The 3 perk backpack synergy is really cool but if it doesnt work its kinda pointless. Givin the fact that some really rare jps and shield are a part of this im hoping this gets the proper attention. Ive submitted tickets on bugs in the past only to receive a reply that stated I wont receive any further replies which doesnt boost confidence that the bug you reported is being addressed. With the bargain boxes seeming like the tail end of the game and a final cash grab, hoplessness is setting in...

In my opinion this definitely falls in the category of FAULTY DIGITAL CONTENT and im feeling ripped off!!! Some countries have taken notice and added protections for consumers who experience this. Unfortunately america doesnt.
    http://mashable.com/2015/10/01/consu.../#pT8Sg2iw.sqq
    What server are you on? I just checked the pc bugs section and the only mention of this is in regards to pvp. If it was posted under another system it might be specific to that system and those fixes tend to take a bit longer.

Quote Originally Posted by scierwojad View Post
    Did you ever see something fixed in defiance?
    They cannot do this only change or delete part 3 of synergy
    Yes they fixed the reload portion of the second part of the GA syn, and yes they fixed it correctly and now it works properly.
    "The only way to beat the RNG is to... Hit it, Repeatedly, Over and Over and Over and Over and Over and Over and OVER again until it spits out whatever it is you want@!!!... Or pay someone else who has!"

"Never argue with an idiot... they bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience!" - Samuel Clemens

Too bad the extra 10% damage on AA synergy is not working.

PSN-Brianflipside
    EGO-6000+
    Clan-Valhalla Rising--Rank:Leader
    Clan Rank-3250+

Vahalla Recruiting Good People: http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...ing-Recruiting

On xbox na the third perk stops working. You need to unequip one of the three items to reactivate the third perk. It may happen once you go down. Ill pay more attention when I get on again.

2 threads were made regarding to GA synergy and a dev did reply not no eta since they are changing/moving offices to another area/studio but I heard there might be a hotfix next week

Quote Originally Posted by Rarnok View Post
    Thanks for the reports. We have a fix currently being tested for the Apocalypse duds and are in the process of investigating the Guard Armament issue.
    http://i.imgur.com/rqP0Qx6.png
    PC NA PVP GOD
    Royalty Tier Player @H1Z1 AU
    "It's not the weapon that's overpowered, it's how you use it that makes it overpowered"

Quote Originally Posted by Aliasse View Post
    2 threads were made regarding to GA synergy and a dev did reply not no eta since they are changing/moving offices to another area/studio but I heard there might be a hotfix next week

Thank you for confirming .

Gonna put this up against since it wasn't announced during Livestream or upcoming hotfix.
    http://i.imgur.com/rqP0Qx6.png
    PC NA PVP GOD
    Royalty Tier Player @H1Z1 AU
    "It's not the weapon that's overpowered, it's how you use it that makes it overpowered"

I don't know guys. I've been around for a while, and if there's one thing I've learned. Don't hold your breath.
    They say most of your brain shuts down on the Defiance forums. All but the impatient side, and the sarcastic side. No wonder I'm still awake.

"If I don't shoot, repair, or screw something in the next few minutes, we're gonna have a problem."

The Four Cats of Defiance The Perfect Crimefighter My Forums Policy Exchange Warriors

PCMR/NA
    IGN: 12Gaige Ego: 6000
    Clan: Tears of Defiance

Quote Originally Posted by Gaige12 View Post
    I don't know guys. I've been around for a while, and if there's one thing I've learned. Don't hold your breath.
    I feel you.

I posted like 15 questions in the Q&A thread not one of them got into the Livestream

+ I have asked for Cymatic Empowerment snare to work since it was released.
    DYNASTYKRIS
    EGO RATING: 6000
    CLAN: DYNASTY SMASH CLUB
    MEMBERS: 2500