+ Reply to Thread

Noticed a huge bug in game

it was an matron

Very sorry........lol bad joke i know but couldnt help myself

LMAO!! Good one there Mitch. Love your sense of humor...but theres an even bigger bug...The Hellion!

It seems lately on these forums humor is frowned upon...your just not allowed to have any fun or make jokes with your friends or other community members or you risk recieving an infraction or warning for going off topic or posting something non constructive (e_e). This was an unexpected, welcoming thread..thanks man, made my day

#MoreFunLessHumdrum
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

LOL very droll but well done.

The last couple of days though I've missed that bug by playing Fallout 4.

I'm not a fan of the press x to talk to all and sundry but the free to roam experience is just as good if not better than any other game I've played.

Hope to see some huge bugs in Mass Effect: Andromeda after work today... and no, I'm not talking about the kind of bugs/glitches people have been reporting from their early copies of the game.

Good one Mitch!

Quote Originally Posted by Calm like a Bomb View Post
    LMAO!! Good one there Mitch. Love your sense of humor...but theres an even bigger bug...The Hellion!
    Aw...the little guy was so sad the last time I saw him:

Quote Originally Posted by Calm like a Bomb View Post
    It seems lately on these forums humor is frowned upon...your just not allowed to have any fun or make jokes with your friends or other community members or you risk recieving an infraction or warning for going off topic or posting something non constructive (e_e). This was an unexpected, welcoming thread..thanks man, made my day

#MoreFunLessHumdrum
    Careful guys, the Humor Police are..."coming to get you!" LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Light Energy View Post
    Careful guys, the Humor Police are..."coming to get you!" LOL

I fight authority, authority always wins.
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

NOLA ♫ In my frigidaire, behind the mayo, way in the back, see you tonite for a midnight .. ;D
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Energy View Post
    Prob should of removed or changed the "Veteran Rioter" part.
    Sort of contradicting.. XD
    Nice play on the enemy quote & riot shield though.
    Quote Originally Posted by xSalemx
    Sometimes.. I post in threads. Moments later.. those threads get nuked out of existence because I've spoken too much truth.
    This forum/game really isn't good for some people. ^_^
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4K49Bv1qgoA

Quote Originally Posted by mitch00uk View Post
    it was an matron

Very sorry........lol bad joke i know but couldnt help myself
    Nice one Mitch ;D LOLz
    "The only way to beat the RNG is to... Hit it, Repeatedly, Over and Over and Over and Over and Over and Over and OVER again until it spits out whatever it is you want@!!!... Or pay someone else who has!"

"Never argue with an idiot... they bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience!" - Samuel Clemens