+ Reply to Thread

New idea lending mechanism

Lending mechanism.

Okay Straight to the point. You have an option to lend your gun for however long you want by 1 hour the max being 12 hours this option will be in the radial menu under trade invite or whatever. . lets say you're a new player and you want to try out a gun but you can't cause you're poor in-game or maybe you are not sure to buy that gun and you'd like to test it out or rent a gun. so that's where this comes into play. Now let's say someone lends you a gun whatever ego you are it'll turn into that ego and you can't tamper with the gun only thing u can do is view it that's it can't replace mods or destroy it nothing like that. Once the time runs out the gun will go back to the originals owner inventory. Now what if you're full in inventory? Well i was thinking make 1 space extra for that lent gun and once u got space that extra inventory number will go to the original number, not claims cause what if you go in vacations and it ends up being scrapped cause it was left in claims. Just something new. Maybe you can add ideas into this or change a few things. Thoughts? Sorry if it's long to read btw

wouldn't work,most things in this game can be done/ completed very very quickly meaning borrow best possible gun for said time complete needed task....job done rinse repeat.

and thinking like this you would have no need to earn anything/buy anything followed by the collapse of the economy soon after.

If thats the case only one gun can be lent out and there will be a cooldown double the time you borrowed the gun

Ehh its not the worst idea I've heard, but personally id rather they let us be able to bounce stuff to claims allowing us to move our stuff between toons without taking away from another's playing time. Also would allow us to be able to move account locked guns.
    PS3-NA
    IGN: Lycan Nightshade 6000 ego:Clan- T.D.O.M
    IGN: Shiva Nightshade 5k+:Clan- T.D.O.F
    IGN: Saberwulf Nightshade 4k+:Clan- D.T.
    PSN: LYCAN_NIGHTSHADE

Wishlist-Blooddawn, Death's Kiss.
    A big THANK YOU to all who has helped me over the past couple years.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan Nightshade View Post
    Ehh its not the worst idea I've heard, but personally id rather they let us be able to bounce stuff to claims allowing us to move our stuff between toons without taking away from another's playing time. Also would allow us to be able to move account locked guns.
    Maybe just a 5-10 slot storage locker type kiosk located at 1 or 2 locations specifically for item transfers between toons.
    PSN- dshort71082

IGN- dshort

I have asked for this for 3 years plus , answer I get ... "not gonna happen "

It's a shame that if there is no chance at revenue , ****e don't get fixed , introduced
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

Baffles me as why this can't be implemented. Even if it used a chip puller. Free would be better but at minimal cost I would still use a puller.

The same with pulling mods off guns. I've screwed up putting mods on guns that had the wrong synergy or nano converters to test out or used as placeholders until a better mod dropped or was found. That would rock if I could pull those mods rather than destroy them by having to overwrite them. Hate having to cover up a rare mod when it could be sold or used on something else in my hoarders haven.
    PSN:LOOK_AT_THIS_I
    CLAN:187 SYNDICATE

WANT: Black Friday Omni Minigun...AA Mayhem Barrier shield.
    Got JP's, Rigs, old school 2x,3x,4x rolls....all kinds of goodies....hmu