+ Reply to Thread

Armistice boxes and too many shields

Hi Trion, can you please turn the shield drop rates please?

You get 50% shields from these boxes, and once you get a good shield you really dont need more. You have lots of weapons to get tho, and those shield drops surely take up a spot that could go to a weapon!

Therefore, 50% of the box is crud once you get a shield you could use or want.

PLEASE tone it down!

(percentages not 50%, but it damn well feels like it)

Also your drop rates on the rep boxes are VERY stupidly low considering the amount of JPS X2 because of the two different syns.

1 JP out of over a hundred boxes is pretty poor. How are you supposed to get 'what you are looking for' when the drop rates are stupid?

Also I bought 3x$50 worth of Armistice Premium boxes and got 2 jackpots. Your increased drop rates are also still extremely bad overall, despite the added 5% drop chance.

Are the overwhelming shield drop rates, based on your experience, such a bad thing though? Kind of like superiority synergy, you're most likely going to equip a shield + weapon of the same synergy, in order to benefit the other equipped weapon.

Just my opinion though. I spent 2 weeks grinding and finally got security blanket guard. I for one would not want drop % lower (assuming that the rates are similar to what you are assuming)

Unless you're looking to light up (3) of the armament synergies...then you can disregard all the stuff I said.
    xbox 360 NA - GT: peter1187 In-game: petero

Favorite weapons: The Enforcer , Death's Kiss , Laynard , Azathoth

Quote Originally Posted by kettlecooked View Post
    Are the overwhelming shield drop rates, based on your experience, such a bad thing though? Kind of like superiority synergy, you're most likely going to equip a shield + weapon of the same synergy, in order to benefit the other equipped weapon.

Just my opinion though. I spent 2 weeks grinding and finally got security blanket guard. I for one would not want drop % lower (assuming that the rates are similar to what you are assuming)
    After opening up lots of rep boxes and premium boxes I can say there are FAR too many shields compared to weapons.

But you're entitled to your opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoomer12 View Post
    After opening up lots of rep boxes and premium boxes I can say there are FAR too many shields compared to weapons.

But you're entitled to your opinion.
    I edited my post, in case you wanted to light up (3) of armament. Sorry you're so aggravated.

Agreed there are a lot of shields dropping from those boxes but just because you've found something you want doesn't mean everyone has plus the shields are just as helpful without the syn as with.

You can equippe them with any weapons despite the syn to get the benefits of a shield but a weapon is more than useless without the other 2 filled.

[QUOTE=Bentu;2001372]Agreed there are a lot of shields dropping from those boxes but just because you've found something you want doesn't mean everyone has plus the shields are just as helpful without the syn as with.

whoops. i made a response...but im not sure who i'm responding to anymore. cheers! Zoomer cheer up

Quote Originally Posted by Bentu View Post
    Agreed there are a lot of shields dropping from those boxes but just because you've found something you want doesn't mean everyone has plus the shields are just as helpful without the syn as with.

You can equippe them with any weapons despite the syn to get the benefits of a shield but a weapon is more than useless without the other 2 filled.
    Yes, agreed!!!. Dont nerf the shield drop rate. Increase rhino ark and ex drops for me please

Drop rates suck. Always have.

Anyone else recall a time when we could hit the rep vendors and get the same type of box for half the rep?
    PS3-NA
    IGN: Lycan Nightshade 6000 ego
    IGN: Shiva Nightshade 5k+
    IGN: Saberwulf Nightshade 4k+
    PSN: LYCAN_NIGHTSHADE

Wishlist-Blooddawn, Death's Kiss, ps smg.