+ Reply to Thread

2 APS Trucks from the same crate, only 1 received

Ok so oviously the APS trucks are a desired, cool drop. Well, i got two from the same pack of bargain bits. Only received one. Didn't go to claims so i could get it on my other toon. Just gone. Kinda chapped about this, you would think it would go to claims. And dont get me started on the 3 harmony's i dropped.
    I aim to please, I'm just not a good shot.

Quote Originally Posted by konstantinov View Post
    It'll be listed under your cars at the top.
    Is it possible that it put one in your vehicle inventory and the other in claims so that you could use it on another toon?

Nope. Didnt go to claims, i hoped it would have. Kinda sucks really, hoping they can at least send one to my claims or send me a code to claim one, as they are kinda cool, and sucks to have a drop get overwritten.

I doubt that the game allows dupe vehicles on the same toon so it must have ignored the 2nd one then.

If you are lucky and they do something about it then they will throw one in your claims but more than likely they will just compensate you with a bargain box instead which means that they will be replacing a rare jackpot item with a purple weapon or chip. Good luck and I hope it works out for you.

Thanks for the support, hopes are very low after they told me 500 500 loyalty was a visual glitch, even thought the APS vehicles did not come one after the other. Most likely, im burnt.

Ticket submitted, we shall see what comes of it. And it was not a "visual bug" as they claim the loyalty was. Its actually not suprising, most of the bundles i have purchased have had duplicate items in them.

Bumpin, hoping for a dev to see....

Good luck with this , don't let up keep arguing the point and your loyalty points too customer services seem intent on damage limitation for trion instead of customer satisfaction
    You have the photographic proof of the two 500 loyalty drops , politely ask for it to be escalated to a senior gm and hopefully you can get better results

9.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #9
    Hey Johnny,

If Customer Service can confirm the double drop, we would be happy to apply one to another character. Once they get to your ticket, we will be able to take care of this for you.

Awesome, thanks for the response destromathe, i submitted a ticket already.