+ Reply to Thread

Please help recover my oj flashbangs

So I just finished up a daily and had around 84 keycodes. I teleported to the fork and bought a 64 arm box and pulled a second set of orange flash bangs and I have been wanting a second set for my other character. Then I realized that when I pulled them, the orange flash bangs on my main character had refilled and I lost them . Please can someone recover them. I find flash bangs extremely useful when playing the game and I really hate to see go to waste like that.

That's why you will always hear players on these forums telling you to make sure your grenades are filled before purchasing a box otherwise you might experience what has happened to you.
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

I dont think youll get any help for this. I have an extra set ill give ya.

True I admit it was my fault for this happening but ive lost sooo many orange nades in the past so every time I get a extra set I put them on one of my other characters and save them for other clannies or friends that need oj nades. I just hate to see orange nades get wasted like that considering I hardly ever pull them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Calm like a Bomb View Post
    That's why you will always hear players on these forums telling you to make sure your grenades are filled before purchasing a box otherwise you might experience what has happened to you.

I put a support ticket in too see if they could help me recover the flash bangs and I really hope they can get them back. If they cant help me get em back then ill let u know and trade u something for those flash bangs or buy em off ya. after all it was my fault that I lost them in the first place
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    I dont think youll get any help for this. I have an extra set ill give ya.