+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Move speed cap

Move speed cap

Is there a cap to how many move speed buffs you can stack up? if so what is the max % of move speed one can
    Aquire

Looking for a answer from a dev please not a player guess
    360 NA
    Ign: ShadowSeed

Quote Originally Posted by SeeD View Post
    Is there a cap to how many move speed buffs you can stack up? if so what is the max % of move speed one can
    Aquire

Looking for a answer from a dev please not a player guess
    if you were looking for a dev specific answer then i would suggest pming a developer, since this is a thread in general discussion its open to all players.

on that note im currently working on a speed feet class with a sup courage (mm syn) mastered 20% movement speed with an aa syn shield and an evo nano fragger which has 30% movement speed on being hit and with escape artist and displacement field perks and a rig with 30% speed boost on reload (working on sup 50% speed feet on reload master on evo) from what i can gather it all stacks together if they are different perks of course accounting for their individual time frames they stay active and delays even if you stack them it doesnt last long, theoretically you should be able to top over 210% movement speed if you get anything going at the same time (applying to my loadout im working on). the only time i dont think it works and im not sure is if say you have two guns with the same speed feet on reload mastery IE both mastered for 45% at oj. but i believe the flat movement speeds combine or stack if you have two guns with that mastery equipped (not the same one of course). hope this helps.