+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliasse View Post
    Why not just use the same system as majors except lower the requirements for af and keys.

Killing / capturing / assisting give you points.

Can we bring any hotfix to PvP asap, got tired of using mules using my name
    Great idea, and it needs sorting fast, afk'ers have moved to montery coast now
    PC NA

Here's an idea:

Make the Co-Ops single player - I'm tired of dealing with your FTP'er nitwits anyhows. If you make it kills, OH BOY! I will make it my mission to get all 423 kills each co-op.

Here's another idea:

Who cares about your PvP balancing attempts - It's been absolute garbage, to the point where its not even recyclable garbage for four years now and will continue to be so, no matter who is at the DEV helm. Don't waste your time Rarnok.

Here's a Better Idea:

Go back to classic defiance, make it great again - instead of this incessant money grab you all came up with.
    x LEGENDARY GUNS x
    XBOX360 IGN's:
    Old Skool - Ego6000
    Crits Cringle - Ego6000
    W1dowmaker - Ego6000
    SundanceKid - Ego6000

XBL : Reckless Nate / LilNateC

NateDawg - Ego6000

Quote Originally Posted by Old Skool View Post
    Here's an idea:

Make the Co-Ops single player - I'm tired of dealing with your FTP'er nitwits anyhows. If you make it kills, OH BOY! I will make it my mission to get all 423 kills each co-op.

Here's another idea:

Who cares about your PvP balancing attempts - It's been absolute garbage, to the point where its not even recyclable garbage for four years now and will continue to be so, no matter who is at the DEV helm. Don't waste your time Rarnok.

Here's a Better Idea:

Go back to classic defiance, make it great again - instead of this incessant money grab you all came up with.
    You may not like the food but don't spit on the plate.
    It had to be done...
    Spoiler:

I must be missing something here about the drama around the rep and this changes..