+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Gotta say not a huge fan of pvp but this is a great idea. Finally addresses the issue of afk farmers who qued in just to get rep and arkforge. The people who like PVP will still do pvp and the others won't be able to abuse it anymore. Maybe if the numbers show up now accurately as the true numbers of people going into pvp -the afkers the necessity of some more balancing will become apparent... and more accurate balancing can be implemented.
    "The only way to beat the RNG is to... Hit it, Repeatedly, Over and Over and Over and Over and Over and Over and OVER again until it spits out whatever it is you want@!!!... Or pay someone else who has!"

"Never argue with an idiot... they bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience!" - Samuel Clemens

2.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #12
    This is just one aspect of PvP that is currently being addressed. Balance type changes are also being discussed and when we have a solid baseline we will be scheduling another round of PvP playtests on PTS. Once again, these PvP changes will only be on PTS until we feel they are ready to go to live. Keep an eye out for a thread detailing out the changes and testing schedule.

easy fixes for pvp. remove rigs . remove the extra crit multi for snipers. . things that need fixes . the refresh on nades. the hatchlings nades scaling needs a fixed again. and the new perma bio glitch needs to be addressed players are abusing it just as much as the caustic sniper if not more

Horrible idea. You only choose to address this issue, which has been mentioned numerous times on the forums, during an event that provides jackpots through rep rather then bits or karma(bits). However the Monterey Coast map causes constant disconnects and freezes some users consoles goes unmentioned and ignored.

All of this while limiting the already small rewards you get from PvP.

Add in the fact that you'll be:
    1. Further damaging the economy by changing the rarity of decent Mercenary weapons, via limited boxes.
    2. Attempting to generate more arkforge sales from this(nope)
    3. giving me less people to Nergal.

idc tho

GT "Slurpee xD"
    6k TreyxD, 5k Benzos
    360 NA
    Extinction Event
    Make surge bolters great again™

Careful. They might treat you like the exchange.

GT "Slurpee xD"
    6k TreyxD, 5k Benzos
    360 NA
    Extinction Event
    Make surge bolters great again™

Quote Originally Posted by TreyxD View Post
    Horrible idea. You only choose to address this issue, which has been mentioned numerous times on the forums, during an event that provides jackpots through rep rather then bits or karma(bits). However the Monterey Coast map causes constant disconnects and freezes some users consoles goes unmentioned and ignored.

All of this while limiting the already small rewards you get from PvP.

Add in the fact that you'll be:
    1. Further damaging the economy by changing the rarity of decent Mercenary weapons, via limited boxes.
    2. Attempting to generate more arkforge sales from this(nope)
    3. giving me less people to Nergal.

idc tho
    Your nergal still can't save you from the Heavy slurp..... Lol jk bro but I'm having hard enough time buying Merc t5s now it's gonna be a real pain when this goes.... Well I'm halfway to a Merc t5 box I hope I get what I need before then
    Clan Founder of I Don't Give A Fk

GT THE ROCKS 101
    IGN THE ROCKS

PVP ROSTER
    CJ BLAZE TOKEing RUFIO DerPrimerPanzer Jack Robo ProdByHudsonx92 JETHDETH01 x210 W3ST Jaykub Zane Azill UGE Dashy Dark Blade 87R CL1NTBEASTW00D8 KIEZE5 oO Stedanko Oo

Quote Originally Posted by DynastyKris View Post
    Interesting. Welcoming this change with a warm loving embrace
    In my limited view as a part time pvp gamer .guys are often asked to join just to start match. I think this is not a problem so why make a smoke and mirror situation .if you fix their loadouts so once match starts they cannot change .and throw in a random spawn i.e. dont give players a choice. Then have a crit and damage cap that gives equal d.p.s. watever gun you use i.e. any and all players have 1000000 damage points and any and all guns hit 250000 d.p.s. this surely would encourage team play. If my avatar is sat at watertemple moding guns and guys txt in zone 2 to start waterfront .whats the problem if i join to help start. are you saying i shouldnt help or i should not stay and get rewarded. look at it this another way. When in expo will you put a cap on how many times i pick myself up. I beleave this game is degrading and the longer a player stays with game the more he sees it.the more the game becomes smoke and mirrors.

Why not just make reputation gain via score kill/death which would increase the amount of pvp going on
    http://i.imgur.com/rqP0Qx6.png
    PC NA PVP GOD
    Main game now > Playerunknown's Battleground
    "It's not the weapon that's overpowered, it's how you use it that makes it overpowered"

Developers please rethink your strategy. This is going to kill pvp. We already have to beg zone to get players to start the match now it will be like coop where a few hours after contract reset you can't get into coop because everyone has already done the contracts or they are all farming iols.

The growing amount of Afker in PvP has grown since trion decided not to take action on bots who use 3rd party to AFK 24/7 to begin with. If action was taken earlier on this would of never happened
    http://i.imgur.com/rqP0Qx6.png
    PC NA PVP GOD
    Main game now > Playerunknown's Battleground
    "It's not the weapon that's overpowered, it's how you use it that makes it overpowered"