+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    This is the end of pvp, as we know it so far! No new player will join a pvp match after a first try, with these changes. Most other player will never again join a pvp match after these changes.
    No pvp matches will start, because not enough player will join.
    So only the bitstore heroes will join pvp matches in the future...

That's the pvp, that we all want!
    ...I like ... ... ...

I must be missing something here about the drama around the rep and this changes..
    So ,360 rep without pp is bad against the 120 u can get now!? Getting 200 AF just for doing dailys and a weekly is not bad at all too... Tbh,this gona bring more ppl to this mode just for the rewards,at the same time,gona get ride of the afk dudes.

Quote Originally Posted by Neoshell View Post
    I must be missing something here about the drama around the rep and this changes..
    So ,360 rep without pp is bad against the 120 u can get now!? Getting 200 AF just for doing dailys and a weekly is not bad at all too... Tbh,this gona bring more ppl to this mode just for the rewards,at the same time,gona get ride of the afk dudes.
    Currently, you can earn a lot more than 360 rep per week, especially with Patron. That's the problem.
    It had to be done...
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStrike View Post
    Currently, you can earn a lot more than 360 rep per week, especially with Patron. That's the problem.
    Hmm..360 rep WITHOUT pp!
    Still..i cant see how 360 is worse than 120 rep/week actualy without a pp.
    If there's a way of getting more than 120 rep/week atm,then something is wrong with my acc.
    If u care to explain with math..would be ok!
    The only thing i point here is the lack of key Codes..thats the only problem.

No no no! Currently in pvp you get Rep for EVERY match you complete which is about 10 Rep without any bonuses 360 Rep is a drop in the sand compared to what I can get now. I can easily get 150-200 Rep per day right now but what trion is doing is making the rewards insignificant and only dependent on you getting a few kills then what? After the contract complete there is no point whatsoever to play another match which WILL make pvp dead because everyone will play one match for Rep then off to do something more rewarding.

Quote Originally Posted by Skiller115 View Post
    You have no idea on what you're talking about. Currently in pvp you get Rep for EVERY match you complete which is about 10 Rep without any bonuses 360 Rep is a drop in the sand compared to what I can get now. I can easily get 150-200 Rep per day right now but what trion is doing is making the rewards insignificant and only dependent on you getting a few kills then what? After the contract complete there is no point whatsoever to play another match which WILL make pvp dead because everyone will play one match for Rep then off to do something more rewarding.
    Actualy i know what i'm talking about... I dont get any extra rep for just completing a match,i get my 10 rep for completing the dailys and thats it!
    Echelon rep is not TL rep that u can stay all day farming cos is glitched,as far as i know! (Forget this part devs)
    Anyway,the ones that like PvP can always jump and play,like i said ,the amount of AF u get for doing dailys and weeklys is actualy gd.
    Still i'm gona mention again ,the lack of KEY CODES is the big issue here.

Actualy i know what i'm talking about... I dont get any extra rep for just completing a match,i get my 10 rep for completing the dailys and thats it!
    Echelon rep is not TL rep that u can stay all day farming cos is glitched,as far as i know! (Forget this part devs)
    Anyway,the ones that like PvP can always jump and play,like i said ,the amount of AF u get for doing dailys and weeklys is actualy gd.
    Still i'm gona mention again ,the lack of KEY CODES is the big issue here.
    You obviously don't pvp. I get Rep after every match if you read the op people get rewards even for not spawning in afk
    XBL: Skiller115

Because AFKers

actually why not just make medal requirements higher?

Get x/y/z = medal = AF = rep
    http://i.imgur.com/rqP0Qx6.png
    PC NA PVP GOD
    Main game now > Playerunknown's Battleground
    "It's not the weapon that's overpowered, it's how you use it that makes it overpowered"

how about fixing crit coast before ya go and kill pvp entirely

I don't play on pc, but are these changes b/c of pc players w/ multiple accounts just throwing all their alts into pvp? I'm indifferent to pvp for the most part, so i'm just wondering.

If it is the case, then can Trion please not allow alt's to perma lock expos as well? I always thought that was a cheap tactic.
    xbox 360 NA - GT: peter1187 In-game: petero

Favorite weapons: The Enforcer , Death's Kiss , Laynard , Azathoth