+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by daisho View Post
    okay sooo, i got on with my roomy at 6pm mst . . . hunted across 5 different phases and there was only one bathhouse . . . me and him got 2nd and 3rd of the 8 people that were there >.> . . . was this for PSN only or something? cuz im pretty sure theres only ever like 5 phases up and we couldnt find people anywhere

edit: thanks for the car code, however, would be nice to get some love on the PC now and then guys. havent seen a proper event like this on the PC in a heck of a long time, with exception of the 5k runs that chaos holds every couple months
    Our clan is on PS3/NA, and that was where our event occured. Sorry for the confusion regarding this.

Wuzu (6000) | WuTu Tree (6000) 6k the hard way. | PSN: J_r0n1n (NA)
    Wuzu's Warehouse | My Free Bin
    Demons run when a good man goes to war.

Quote Originally Posted by axelle axe View Post
    event starting soon!
    axelle i call you yestarday becouse i received the code and the armament box but no workkk i open and give me a t3 normal guns no have syn and nothing no work the box good

Fun event Was just wondering when codes get handed out... Top 20 @ the NVF major on sunday were to get codes... Was lucky 13th place but never got 1.

PSN Squint421

Quote Originally Posted by elangeldealasnegras View Post
    axelle i call you yestarday becouse i received the code and the armament box but no workkk i open and give me a t3 normal guns no have syn and nothing no work the box good
    Hello! My responsibility is to deliver the code/s, I did my part. I don't have any clue what the code/s gonna give you. I am so sorry if you are not happy, I can't do anything about it.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Squint_421 View Post
    Fun event Was just wondering when codes get handed out... Top 20 @ the NVF major on sunday were to get codes... Was lucky 13th place but never got 1.

PSN Squint421

Hey there! I am so sorry I wasn't able to deliver the code/s yesterday. I am going to find all the winners today. I will be on at 5 in the afternoon PST. You can whisper me anytime.

Thank you!
    Founder & Leader : Defiance Terminators / IGN : Axelle Axe / PSN : Bearmankk / Server : Ps3 NA
    New Record Stage 28 China Town Siege 4-1-17 / Bathhouse Incursion: Stage 26 New Record 3-26-16 Fastest WM Kill :1 Min and 12 secs. / Kenn Incursion: Stage 24 New Record 10-10-15
    Play every game as if it is your last one!
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelle Axe View Post
    We completed stage 23 and we reached stage 24...
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Kiwibird View Post
    You might say that you... TERMINATED those stages! That was an excellent event!

In behalf of Defiance Terminators Clan we would like to extend our deepest gratitude to Defiance Team for being the main sponsor of the events last weekend. To all the players, donors, friends, my clan members and to my partner in crime Aba thank you so very much guys for all your support and lending hands when I needed it the most.

Congratulations to all the winners!

It was a blast at Bathhouse and Chinatown! We have a new record at Chinatown Siege, Stage 28!

Here are some pictures taken during the events...

Bathhouse Incursion

Chinatown Siege...

Until next time...
    Founder & Leader : Defiance Terminators / IGN : Axelle Axe / PSN : Bearmankk / Server : Ps3 NA
    New Record Stage 28 China Town Siege 4-1-17 / Bathhouse Incursion: Stage 26 New Record 3-26-16 Fastest WM Kill :1 Min and 12 secs. / Kenn Incursion: Stage 24 New Record 10-10-15

I will be on shortly to distribute the codes. Please be patient with me, the codes aren't short. I have to make sure that I type the right one, so it takes time.

I am online now.

In behalf of Defiance Terminators Clan we would like to extend our deepest gratitude to Defiance Team for being the main sponsor of the events last weekend. To all the players, donors, friends, my clan members and to my partner in crime Aba thank you so very much guys for all your support and lending hands when I needed it the most.

Congratulations to all the winners!

It was a blast at Bathhouse and Chinatown! We have a new record at Chinatown Siege, Stage 28
    Your always welcome and thank you Axe!!. Another great event. Thank you for everything!!