+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tashinka View Post
    Thank you for hosting this event, Defiance Terminators and Axelle Axe! Let me know if you need donations for rewards - I'm glad you and your clan are the one's Trion trusted with the prize codes
    You are very welcome and thank you so much Tash! I am thinking to give weapons or shields to random players that will be participating. Any weapons or shields that you wanna donate is always welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by konstantinov View Post
    Axe, I have a really good hiding place if you're interested. It's not easily accessible and will take quite a bit of work to actually get to you. Just let me know.
    Edited

Hi Kon! I am sorry I don't wanna create doubt in fairness. Thanks a lot though!

Quote Originally Posted by r1p View Post
    If you need a good hiding place then just get downed at an event major ark fall. No one will be able to see you to pick you up - not even the people that you are grouped with.
    I might do that! Just kidding
    Founder & Leader : Defiance Terminators / IGN : Axelle Axe / PSN : Bearmankk / Server : Ps3 NA
    New Record Stage 28 China Town Siege 4-1-17 / Bathhouse Incursion: Stage 26 New Record 3-26-16 Fastest WM Kill :1 Min and 12 secs. / Kenn Incursion: Stage 24 New Record 10-10-15
    Play every game as if it is your last one!
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelle Axe View Post
    We completed stage 23 and we reached stage 24...
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Kiwibird View Post
    You might say that you... TERMINATED those stages! That was an excellent event!

Excellent, I was last year at the event (I remember the amount of cars in HPF, it was crazy) invited by Wu, this time participatee as part of the clan, thank you guys for letting me be part of DT !!!!

Axe I've got 5 excellent hiding positions if you're interested, ones at one of the teleport locations just pretty well hidden and the other 3 are out in the middle of nowhere.

None of which require bunny hopping up a building or glitching through something or hitting a rock at just the right angle with a speed boost to reach.

Might be worth making the new toons name something that begins with Z and adding it to the clan just so you'll be able to use clan chat but no one will be able to teleport to ya.
    PSN: Null_Wolf

Merchandising, merchandising, where the real money from the game is made. Defiance-the T-shirt, Defiance-the Coloring Book, Defiance-the Lunch box, Defiance-the Breakfast Cereal, Defiance-the Flame Thrower, Defiance-the Bitstore, Defiance-the 2050.

Want more deets! This is not just a courtesy bump. (e_e)
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

Quote Originally Posted by Calm like a Bomb View Post
    Want more deets! This is not just a courtesy bump. (e_e)
    "Find Me If You Can" is a prelude to the incursion. Axe, on an incognito toon devoid of clan, will be hidden near an undisclosed fast travel point - - and those that find her via clues she will be giving will receive a prize. I will find out the exact number of winners there may be and get back to you! ( If Axe doesn't beat me to the punch, )

Prize distributions are being configured as we wish to keep it fair for everyone, but rest assured we will release this information as soon as we've hashed out a solid plan.

* * Forgot to mention as a note to everyone that in addition to the codes in Axe's possession, I will be handing out free OJ's and t4 mods as well as a couple of jack pots from my main inventory. These will be random, in zone, and even in area while we're waiting for incursions to begin.
    Bloody the bow and arrow in crimson. Rally the hunters to WAR.

IGN | | PSN
    TAURIIEL | SAVEDYOUABULLET | 6K PS3-NA
    DEFIANCE TERMINATORS

Thanks Tau. Don't tell anyone, but, in actuality it was just a courtesy bump . I just had to make a statement to make it appear not to be one...thanks again though, looking forward to hearing about the rest of the details.
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

Quote Originally Posted by NullWolf View Post
    Axe I've got 5 excellent hiding positions if you're interested, ones at one of the teleport locations just pretty well hidden and the other 3 are out in the middle of nowhere.

None of which require bunny hopping up a building or glitching through something or hitting a rock at just the right angle with a speed boost to reach.

Might be worth making the new toons name something that begins with Z and adding it to the clan just so you'll be able to use clan chat but no one will be able to teleport to ya.
    Sounds great!
    Founder & Leader : Defiance Terminators / IGN : Axelle Axe / PSN : Bearmankk / Server : Ps3 NA
    New Record Stage 28 China Town Siege 4-1-17 / Bathhouse Incursion: Stage 26 New Record 3-26-16 Fastest WM Kill :1 Min and 12 secs. / Kenn Incursion: Stage 24 New Record 10-10-15

Prizes updated

how is this gonna work if players are telling her where to hide? these players are gonna know where to find her right off the back

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    how is this gonna work if players are telling her where to hide? these players are gonna know where to find her right off the back
    I will find my own place. I am just acknowledging their suggestions. The toon I will be using is not a member of any clan and no friends.