+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Help to 6k

Help to 6k

I was wondering if anyone could help me get to 6k ego. I'm only about 150 right now. I'll be on PS3 NA servers around 4:00pm Arizona time

You don't really need help. Join a large clan and finish as many event arkfalls as possible. Infectors are good for scoring so I recommend using those.

Is a long way to reach up to 6k, your only objective must be, add up experience in game, make the pursuits, look for a good clan.
    Also, you can increase quickly your ego level making arkfalls from the event like said "thund3r", good luck.

Id: Alahali671 (ps3 - ps4)
    Psn Fingers865
    Clan: "Defiance Terminators ps3 - Terminators ps4"

(The sig-tag is another creation of Tau)

Quote Originally Posted by Alahali View Post
    Is a long way to reach up to 6k, your only objective must be, add up experience in game, make the pursuits, look for a good clan.
    Also, you can increase quickly your ego level making arkfalls from the event like said "thund3r", good luck.
    Not a long way anymore since trion decided to hand 6k over to everyone who couldn't reach it the real way.

Quote Originally Posted by thund3rbolt View Post
    Not a long way anymore since trion decided to hand 6k over to everyone who couldn't reach it the real way.
    I know man, and I've seen many people with 6k and very low pursuit rating, the spirit of the game (defiance) died when they made that decision, you can benefit with the event but it should not be forgotten the pursuit, IMO.

Id: Alahali671 (ps3 - ps4)
    Psn Fingers865
    Clan: "Defiance Terminators ps3 - Terminators ps4"

(The sig-tag is another creation of Tau)

Still takes a while to reach 6000k as it should first time round as you don't no short cuts to what to do and what not to do.

You fly to you reach around 4000k then it slows. Since being on 6k i havent really felt much benefits . Maybe i am just i blind to them.

I'm also glad about the old way was scrapped as there are areas in the game that don't rock my boat like time trails. With the lag that occurs they would be annoying to say the least.

This new way in my opinion is better. You get to 6k but also peeps can still see ur pursuit rating mines a poor 7** <-dont no the odd number

Quote Originally Posted by mitch00uk View Post
    Still takes a while to reach 6000k as it should first time round as you don't no short cuts to what to do and what not to do.

You fly to you reach around 4000k then it slows. Since being on 6k i havent really felt much benefits . Maybe i am just i blind to them.
    I got my alt from 4.5k to 6k in 2 weeks. Just gotta know what you're doing. It's super easy to hit 6k these days.

Quote Originally Posted by thund3rbolt View Post
    I got my alt from 4.5k to 6k in 2 weeks. Just gotta know what you're doing. It's super easy to hit 6k these days.

I think it took me over 1 month maybe 2 (4k-6k). I do mainly arkfall and majors, Volge events and daily contracts.

Rarely do co-ops or expos, Have played PVP about 10 times.

But first time round it can take a while . i think took me from start to finish 5 months to get to 6k but some of that time was a naive noobie with no clan

DO YOUR PURSUITS!
    6k will come in due time as long as you play the game.
    Make friends, join a clan and DO YOUR PURSUITS!
    Sometimes you just have to kill everyone son...
    187 Syndicate
    Clay marrow ps3na 6k( THE HARD WAY! THE RIGHTWAY!)
    Chi townjuggalo 58xx (the hard way) 6K while eating cupcakes
    Clay marrow ps3EU 4K

You dont have to join a large clan but a clan that helps you. There are too many that pick you up and then drop you. You end up getting help from friends so make some out there, as many as you can. Some of us are willing to help friends and have seen clan just leave you to yourself. My first clan nobody was playing anymore and I was made the founder but the founder of nothing. If your not getting help from your help from your clan leave and find one that takes care of its members. I did and theyre the best bunch of people Ive seen so choose careful and remember you can always change clans. Good luck and hope to see you out there growing your ego!