+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Help to 6k

If you have ego 150, and just think to have 6k quickly you gonna be a noob with 6k, enjoy the game in your totality.

Id: Alahali671 (ps3 - ps4)
    Psn Fingers865
    Clan: "Defiance Terminators ps3 - Terminators ps4"

(The sig-tag is another creation of Tau)

Can you make 6k without pvp, without expeditions, without driving, and without being honored with all factions?

I don't find many people that want to do expeditions. Driving is unbelievably awful - the worst game mechanic I have ever witnessed. I like PVP, but am having trouble convincing people to do silly things like ride bikes so i can blow them up. And the max rep requirements are going to take some time.....

Quote Originally Posted by Stoneshade View Post
    Can you make 6k without pvp, without expeditions, without driving, and without being honored with all factions?

I don't find many people that want to do expeditions. Driving is unbelievably awful - the worst game mechanic I have ever witnessed. I like PVP, but am having trouble convincing people to do silly things like ride bikes so i can blow them up. And the max rep requirements are going to take some time.....
    If you are low ego, I understand.
    PVP balanced (It is not true), lag, players with cloak and snipers (kill shot), glitchers, dcd, is a demotivation (for all).
    Expeditions, very hard for low ego and harder if you want rewards acceptable and much effort and time invested maybe for little reward (my sad history, hundred of them and t6 chip for pistol).
    With respect to the car, the trial is not concerned with the life of one arkhunter it's true.
    Factions? tedious job but they're a necessary evil.
    Despite this and more we accept the "Defiance" and have reached the target (6k), and many people to the hard way.
    And with the time, you will make the same.

Id: Alahali671 (ps3 - ps4)
    Psn Fingers865
    Clan: "Defiance Terminators ps3 - Terminators ps4"

(The sig-tag is another creation of Tau)

Quote Originally Posted by Stoneshade View Post

This thread lists different maximum ego ratings with and without PvP and DLC:

New-Maximum-EGO-Calculations-(Post-Alcatraz)-as-of-Apr.-14-2015

This page on Defiance Data lists EGO by activity with links that drill-down into more detail:

Ego Rating

These are really just guidelines now because last year the devs removed the cap on XP leveling so now you can reach 6K without completing all of the pursuits. Keep in mind that XP leveling slows down after you reach the original XP cap (for most people around 4500-5000 ego) but it will continue to level you up. So don't sweat the driving pursuits and have as much fun as you can before the grind and game instability forces you to leave.