+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Iron Death ones win and others not?

Some games won the Blast Rifle Iron Death for attending the special birthday event.
    But it is not explained how it does to win. I would like to win one, but I found it very unfair to only win, if everyone participates everyone should win. Not just half a dozen.

That's what the Clanniversery event hosts recieved, or so I've heard.

...you know, if you are a member of the Eternal Sous or Defiance Terminators you got one.
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

Quote Originally Posted by Calm like a Bomb View Post
    That's what the Clanniversery event hosts recieved, or so I've heard.

...you know, if you are a member of the Eternal Sous or Defiance Terminators you got one.

Only the problem is another. They are passing the code to other non-Eternal clan players or Terminators

The codes are being passed around and they shouldn't be. Several clans got it, I dont know which but on PC NA I know that Cronus / Chaos Crew got it legit.

They might do something about the non legit ones, who knows.

If they do, I can see some people losing their mods!

We were told you could get an account ban for using the code if you weren't a code approved clan.

Guess we will see.

If anyone was to recieve a code that's not affiliated with the host clans why should their account get banned...they might not have known what the code was for or if they did know it's not their fault members of the host clans were giving out codes only intended for their clanmates...maybe those clan founders and leaders need to vet their members more thoroughly and not just take anyone for the sake of having a large clan. The only ones at fault are the members of the chosen clans who violated the rules and I suppose Trion for believing that this wouldn't happen.

Trion probably won't put their faith in the community by giving out anymore gifts to be distributed by clans or having clans rewarded for volunteering to host an event.
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

The only way they would have received the code is from someone copying / pasting it. They should also have been told by that person that if they used it they 'could' get banned. I'm pretty sure the person that was supplied the code to pass to the guild was expressly told about it's use.

Whether or not it happens remains to be seen. It probably wont, but I hope they remove them from people that should not have it.

I had the first non-dev post in the Clan Anniversary.
    "Is there any oversight on Trion's part? "For the clan to hand out as they choose"?

Just wondering. Let's say hypothetically the giveaway is done by an unscrupulous clan/clan leader...

I'm not entirely sure how this is going to work, so just looking for some enlightenment."

I guess im not surprised
    xbox 360 NA - GT: peter1187 In-game: petero

Favorite weapons: The Enforcer , Death's Kiss , Laynard , Azathoth

6K In My Day

So will we get banned for using the code or not? Who said you can get banned for that anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by kettlecooked View Post
    I had the first non-dev post in the Clan Anniversary.
    "Is there any oversight on Trion's part? "For the clan to hand out as they choose"?
    That is true, the Devs did say that!

Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    During these events, we will provide free lock boxes and all kinds of fun giveaways, for the Clan to hand out as they choose.

Quote Originally Posted by Calm like a Bomb View Post
    That is true, the Devs did say that!
    I guess they consider Iron Death to be included in those giveaways :/
    xbox 360 NA - GT: peter1187 In-game: petero

Favorite weapons: The Enforcer , Death's Kiss , Laynard , Azathoth

6K In My Day