+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Clan Anniversary Xbox360NA

So I'm in one of the clans hosting the Defiance Clan Anniversary Event and I was told that everyone in the clan gets the Iron Death. Well when I asked about it I was told that I wont get one because I was only in the clan for a few weeks and I didn't have all my toons in it. I have a XBL voice message saying this from the clan founder. I feel that I should get one because I joined the clan before Trion picked the host of the event. If everyone is entitled to one in the clan I should be too.

hmn... this sounds sooooo wrong.
    GT: Morangotico
    Xbox 360 NA
    IGN Lady AryaStark

Quote Originally Posted by Morangotico View Post
    hmn... this sounds sooooo wrong.
    it is wrong, they probably gave a code to their friends not in the clan. Used this to cover it up

yeah who knows ='(

Quote Originally Posted by csonderschafer View Post
    If everyone is entitled to one in the clan I should be too.
    I agree with you, in fact the whole player base should recieve one. The codes on the ps3 are being freely distributed by the hosting clans members to non clan members as it is anyways...or give the code to members of any maxed out clan or remove them all together. Don't punish the recipients who recieved the codes fraudulently from untrustworthy members of the hosting clans.
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

yeah but something should be done about it because its not fair and its getting out of hand

just a heads up It looks like they were being sold or given to friends in other clans. i've seen a few wasteland savages members have them

Quote Originally Posted by Judau View Post
    just a heads up It looks like they were being sold or given to friends in other clans. i've seen a few wasteland savages members have them
    Yeah I know, I seen that too. I asked one of them how they got it. they told me from a trustworthy source. I then asked him for one since I'm entitled to one cause I am in one of the clans hosting the event. I was told from his reliable source that it would cost me at least 40 mil scrip. But I was not allowed to know who it was because they did not want to get punished. well you know what those people should be getting banned. It is a free code. smh

Quote Originally Posted by Judau View Post
    Most of the Savages are in Wicked (the hosting clan on EU sever) the code unlocks on all toons.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaraj View Post
    Most of the Savages are in Wicked (the hosting clan on EU sever) the code unlocks on all toons.
    Really? if so then I apologize then